• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by graydot View Post
    this has probably been addressed before but i can't seem to be able to find it...

how do i go about placing a custom order for guidis? through guidi directly or through a retail store?

also, for those in the know, what model number is the backzip ankle boot with regular heel? is it 796?

this is the pair i'm looking to order for my gf...

thanks.
    as far as I know, through a retailer (I think this store will do them: http://researchanddevelopment.ca/)

This is the 796:
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• graydot
      • Aug 2009

thanks dane. so if i want a smaller heel height is there a different code? i've seen codes with "Z" and "MS" - do these correspond with tall and short heel, respectively?

Comment

• Fenix
        • Aug 2010

^ Is R.A.D back up and running?
        Originally posted by hausofblaq
        Grow up.

Comment

• xeraphim
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by graydot View Post
          thanks dane. so if i want a smaller heel height is there a different code? i've seen codes with "Z" and "MS" - do these correspond with tall and short heel, respectively?
          Z - double sole
          MS - soft toe (no toe cap)

the model you're looking for should be the 986.

Comment

• graydot
            • Aug 2009

thanks xeraphim.

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
              I didn't realize they were not at any point? I'm out of the loop though...so no surprises. Their website doesn't mention anything.
              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• blackfedora
                • Jan 2012

Dane, when I went to R.A.D. this summer with my ladyfriend, we were required to make an appointment and when we got there all that remained were 8 pairs of boots/shoes....then there were 6....and no clothing at all. She said she was going on a sabbatical for a while....not sure what that really meant, but she seemed sad and I decided not to press the issue further.

Graydot, the owner informed us that we could make custom orders when we were talking about M.A.+. I don't see any reason why it couldn't also be done for Guidi. email them at:

INFO@RESEARCHANDDEVELOPMENT.CA

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
                In regards to it being up and running again, last time I walk by it was all dark.

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Ah, that's too bad...was a great shop, although I thought it was a bit of a mistake to not carry men's clothes as well. I hope she reopens.

Comment

• BBSLM
                    • Feb 2011

awesome. thanks for ems comments, guys. i'll keep fingers crossed for no fees.
                    WTB
                    desperately looking for this ANN D blazer in small or xsmall
                    RICK OWENS og dunks size 42 | short-tongued geobaskets in 42 | sweats in small | basic tops in small/medium
                    STEPHAN SCHNEIDER aw11 loop cardigan | grey | size IV or V

Comment

• shdws
                      • Sep 2011

Am I the only one that thinks this seasons Mountain Dick (Intarsia specifically) leather feels amazing? and isn't shiny/glossy as.

Now to find my size from some stockist somehow....
                      Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• rawrimabear
                        • Feb 2011

Quick question: What fits are all of the different rick jeans? Which are his skinniest fits?

Comment

• kanne
                          • Jun 2009

the two rick owens jeans cuts i know of are 'detroit' and 'berlin'.
                          detroit cut is rather slim and tapered while berlin is straight-leg (i think).

Comment

• Wojtusior
                            • Aug 2012

better quality calf would be on guidi's calf attachment jacket or julius x gordini?

is Zam Barrett inner jacket suitable for fall/winter? how it is with it's durability and resistance? or the julius would be better?

Comment

• nellytheelephant
                              • Mar 2008

Anyone know a good and reasonably priced tailor in London who can do alterations on CCP (and not freak out at the sight of taped seams, overlock stitching etc)? Thanks.

Comment

• eton97
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by nellytheelephant View Post
                                Anyone know a good and reasonably priced tailor in London who can do alterations on CCP (and not freak out at the sight of taped seams, overlock stitching etc)? Thanks.

Nelly. Pm me
                                you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎