Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kanne
    • Jun 2009

curious to know as well, in fact i was about to ask the same question. there should be quite a few people on here owning one, did anyone ever try a hand wash?

i was counting on you lowrey, to be honest...

Comment

• PoubelleMaBelle
      • Feb 2012

re: luc tussah

i've hand-washed mine at least a couple of times, no issues so far... though in-between i lost a bit of weight; otherwise i imagine it would stretch out again.

& there shouldn't be any stiffness as long as you thoroughly wash out the detergent

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Quick question,

I can probably devise a solution, but what do you guys do for replacement laces for the CCP Drips?
        Mine has broken in two places and I think I need to replace them
        of course I'm sure i can find some cord that looks similar, tea stain it and replace them but i would love to know if replacement laces can be had
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• kanne
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by PoubelleMaBelle View Post
          i've hand-washed mine at least a couple of times, no issues so far...
          thank you, glad to hear. can't be bothered with the dry cleaners in my area unless i absolutely have to...

Comment

• Patroklus
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

the leather lining in my boots is rippin at the back of the heel
            the cobbler be all like, "mebe i culd stitch it back up"
            but i'm thinking like, if he just stitches it, that's going to be mad uncomfy and prob just rip again right?
            seems like it should be glued or sealed or taped or something
            has anyone had this repair done b4?

Comment

• HWith
              • May 2007

I just received a pair of Rick Owens spiral zip boots from The Corner and unfortunately they're pretty lose around my calves, which bothers me quite a lot. Does anyone know if the regular side zip boots are tighter? It looks a bit like it from the pictures, but maybe it's just an illusion. I assumed the two models were identical except for the zips, but now I'm not so sure. I hadn't seen the spiral zips worn before buying, unfortunately...

Bonus question: Does anyone know if The Corner does a full refund on sales item? I'm assuming they do, as they don't write anything about it on their website, but I just wanna be sure. Of course I could ask, but they're not always very quick at replying.

Comment

• Castor
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                I just received a pair of Rick Owens spiral zip boots from The Corner and unfortunately they're pretty lose around my calves, which bothers me quite a lot. Does anyone know if the regular side zip boots are tighter? It looks a bit like it from the pictures, but maybe it's just an illusion. I assumed the two models were identical except for the zips, but now I'm not so sure. I hadn't seen the spiral zips worn before buying, unfortunately...

Bonus question: Does anyone know if The Corner does a full refund on sales item? I'm assuming they do, as they don't write anything about it on their website, but I just wanna be sure. Of course I could ask, but they're not always very quick at replying.
                I have the side zips from this season and the calves fit me very well, tight at first and then they stretched a little from wear. I didn't try the spirals tho. The Corner accepts returns on all sale merchandise as far as I know for full refund. Good luck.
                Originally posted by DRRRK
                The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• HWith
                  • May 2007

Thanks a lot. Now I just have to find a pair of sidezips in size 40 ... if anyone sees a pair please send a pm!

Comment

• en0rm
                    • May 2010

there is a jacket im interested in from Forme D'expression...can anyone help with sizing? does the sizing run relatively true to size or is sizing up necessary?

thanks for the help guys

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

quite true to size I think. Some things are more oversized than others though.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bonejelly
                        • Jul 2008

was thinking about buying a few of the 100% silk sheer-looking rick tees from yoox.

i love the unstable cotton fabric, really disliked the silk/viscose blend, but have not handled the 100% silk before. are these thinner and more sheer than the unstable cotton?

if anyones got input on these lemme know.

Comment

• mattizzle
                          • Oct 2011

LUC Jacket

Anyone can ID this for me please? The year, materials and some basic info regarding this jacket here?

I tried google search, closest I got are these pics
                          one two

Comment

• retemeris
                            • Jul 2008

Any suggestions for a Julius-like wool/wool blend/leather headband for the cold?

Missed out on the Julius one on the classifieds a little while back and have been kicking myself since. Haven't able to find any others similar online or elsewhere that aren't cotton blends.

Comment

• en0rm
                              • May 2010

thanks Lowrey

Comment

• spacetaekwon
                                • Jan 2011

are mid-neck intarsias no longer made? i've been searching forever for one in a size small with no luck...:(

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎