• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • syadorez
    • May 2009

100% negative on trolling mate,
    I just lurk around and been buy stuffs on the market, etc,
    that my registered date just means that I started buying since then (for PMing), I was around since 07-08 I think.
    please don't prejudge

cheers

Comment

• Shucks
      • Aug 2010

i can see why you lurked for six years before making your first post. impressive, whether trolling or not.
      ok, sorry. fixed.
      Last edited by Shucks; 01-03-2013, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

Seriously though, Zara??? Surely you weren't buying from anyone here.
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Umbra
          • Aug 2011

Started up on buying some better pieces of clothes. Now I want a pair of black side zip boots. I think I go for these (link) MMM boots. Any experience in sizing on MMM boots, do they run true too size? Also do you think the white painted sole looks tacky? Thanks for help!

http://www.yoox.com/de/44485576HO/it...5576HO&sizeId=

Comment

• michael_kard
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Umbra View Post
            Started up on buying some better pieces of clothes. Now I want a pair of black side zip boots. I think I go for these (link) MMM boots. Any experience in sizing on MMM boots, do they run true too size? Also do you think the white painted sole looks tacky? Thanks for help!

http://www.yoox.com/de/44485576HO/it...5576HO&sizeId=
            I don't like the shape of the toe or the thin sole. Also I think they wouldn't age very well - the quality of Margiela shoes is meh and the shape seems a bit too clean and unstructured. Why not try your luck on eBay? You'll find better quality & looking shoes for less than half the price.
            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• crillefabom
              • Jun 2012

Was about to order a pair of Silent sneakers from ln-cc that were marked down to 142 £ from 284£. At checkout they were suddenly at 163£. May not be à big deal,just curious. Anybody have an idea why?

Comment

• Chant
                Banned
                • Jun 2008

Ask them instead of us...

Comment

• Crowzer
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by crillefabom View Post
                  Was about to order a pair of Silent sneakers from ln-cc that were marked down to 142 £ from 284£. At checkout they were suddenly at 163£. May not be à big deal,just curious. Anybody have an idea why?
                  We already talked about this price difference here, and the result is indeed to contact LN-CC.

Comment

• messiisgood
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by qazwsx View Post
                    Yea, actually...there's a store in Aberden Center in Richmond actually carries MA_Julius, CDG, and some Ann dem. I know the owner in person but sadly they have NO taste. They're selling Mastermind Japan with Julius together and you can tell how bad their taste is by looking at how the sales dress...

Anyways, last time i went there the owner siad she's gonna be selling Rick Owens soon.

I do recommend you to go and just try on the pieces but never buy those. their price for Julius leather is 4500cad+taxes which is total BS.
                    And also, please tell the sales to fuk off once you enter. They'll just be telling you wrong and useless info and keep complimenting on how good you look...which celebrity you look like...etc, etc...
                    i went, and yes the sales and cant stfu lmao. i dont think it's good place to open up a shop like that at Aberdeen, it doesn't even fit whats around there plus its too much for the people there to buy imo.
                    do you go to school in vancouver?

Comment

• ShoesUp
                      • Dec 2012

What's the average price of a pair of silent by damir doma sneakers? Used but 9/10 condition, not sure how much to charge and hoped you guys could help. Thanks in advance

Comment

• messenoire
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by ShoesUp View Post
                        What's the average price of a pair of silent by damir doma sneakers? Used but 9/10 condition, not sure how much to charge and hoped you guys could help. Thanks in advance
                        just buy them in a sale right now. they have the current season ones for under 200 everywhere. i have the older ones and i like them but they mostly work with other silent shit and arent very versatile.

Comment

• ShoesUp
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                          just buy them in a sale right now. they have the current season ones for under 200 everywhere. i have the older ones and i like them but they mostly work with other silent shit and arent very versatile.
                          Price check on these?

Comment

• shah
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by ShoesUp View Post
                            Price check on these?

these are the 2010 version i believe ? first and best season, didn't silent sneakers after that (though i think they switched from using same soles as generic man to something else after 2011?)

Comment

• the breaks
                              • Sep 2007

I got some Devoa j-pants recently and i absolutely love them, I've been wearing them non-stop since they arrived.

Having said that, I'm not a big fan of frayed hems on anything. I always have my drkshdw jeans finished etc. Has anybody done that with these and how did it turn out?
                              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• eleven crows
                                • Mar 2011

The only Devoa pants I know with frayed hems are the cotton/linen from 09 s/s. Nice score if so; they're the best Devoa pants around imho.

As far as it goes for hemming them, I didn't do it to mine, but with the stacking you shouldn't have any issues. The inseam on Devoa pants is quite forgiving for this sort of job.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎