Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miserableman
    • Dec 2009

- Does http://www.lindelepalais.com/ work for everyone else? All I can get for the last few days is an error page

- All rick stuff seems to been has been removed from farfetch.com...?

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

lindelepalais works for me.

i noticed the same thing on farfetch a while back...most of the rick had disappeared.
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Dane View Post
        comme des garçons
        seconded.

Comment

• ShoesUp
          • Dec 2012

I'm generally a small in most clothes, how do rick owens leather biker jackets fit? I'm a larger small if that makes any sense...

Comment

• Patroklus
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

rick's sizing is harder to grasp than his styling

Comment

• noirgt
              • Oct 2012

for most of rick leathers, you need a size 48

Comment

• Dane
                HAMMERTIME
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by ShoesUp View Post
                I'm generally a small in most clothes, how do rick owens leather biker jackets fit? I'm a larger small if that makes any sense...
                I'm the same size as you I think, and I wear a 50 in his leathers. Depends on how small your waist is though. Make sure you can return would be my advice.
                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• david s
                  • Jul 2010

sizing questions & repair question

1. any truth to the fact that it is good to buy leather pants in exactly your size or just under as they will stretch somewhat with continued use? Have an eye on a pair that would fit just exactly... want to take into account possible weight gain

2. any recommendation on a really good tailor in NYC, have a custom made sweater that has an inset wool panel in the front with a silk backing. The wool panel now has a hole in it due to moth damage, want to get just the wool panel portion replaced.

thx in advance /d
                  It's absolutely Hedious!
                  shy poser

Comment

• flying lotus
                    • Dec 2012

so, RO geobaskets in the classic black/white colorway. How often do these come out? didn't seem like anyone got them in for f/w 2012. are they a s/s release for 13? next fall? don't see many shops that stock RO carrying them this past fall or this upcoming spring. how often do they come out?

Comment

• bonejelly
                      • Jul 2008

does the black cdg wrinkled polyester stuff fade much with washes?

Comment

• shuit
                        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by flying lotus View Post
                        so, RO geobaskets in the classic black/white colorway. How often do these come out? didn't seem like anyone got them in for f/w 2012. are they a s/s release for 13? next fall? don't see many shops that stock RO carrying them this past fall or this upcoming spring. how often do they come out?
                        they usually come out every seasons since it's the classic pieces. I believe it's just the store that did not select the specific color ways for their sale.

Comment

• flying lotus
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by shuit View Post
                          they usually come out every seasons since it's the classic pieces. I believe it's just the store that did not select the specific color ways for their sale.
                          ah, thanks. do these ever make it to sale, should I just fork over the 1,200, or is there a better way to get them without paying retail?

Comment

• eton97
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by bonejelly View Post
                            does the black cdg wrinkled polyester stuff fade much with washes?
                            It looses a touch of that deep jet black feel, but they certainly stay a true black. I've got several boiled poly pieces and they've held up amazingly well over the years.
                            you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• shuit
                              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by flying lotus View Post
                              ah, thanks. do these ever make it to sale, should I just fork over the 1,200, or is there a better way to get them without paying retail?
                              I think you should just get if off retail, the packaging are nice and the tote that come with it can be useful. But if you are not in a hurry then just be patience and wait, one should eventually show up in classified. (This depend on your feet size too) Usually this black/white geobasket rarely made it to any discount, and even if it did- it's gone in a matter of minutes or you're left with a size 39 or 45.

Comment

• Marlon
                                • Sep 2011

To the parisian here, do you guys know a good cobbler around Paris who put Vibram soles ? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎