X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
    this is true. in fact, a few of us brought it up a while back in the designers and their work thread. there was mention of a design improvement for future collections, but not sure if/when that may come. there was also mention of a pm coming to help us sort out the situation, but i have yet to hear from him...
    Skidman

the belts have been improved, along with a wider assortment of belts that will be available for SS13

as for the issue

the belts you or anyone else has, can be exchanged for the newer version or one of the newer (style) belts the will be available in the next couple of weeks,
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• jskidder1
      • Jan 2011

that's awesome news, because the slim belt is really the perfect width and the hardware on it is pretty great as well. leather is also substantial.

Comment

• the breaks
        • Sep 2007

yea i love the belt too, if it weren't for the small problem of the bulging i'd probably wear it every day :)
        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• messenoire
          • Nov 2009

what season are these? fw09 or fw10?

Comment

• xeraphim
            • Nov 2008

almost certain they're fw10.

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

FW10 "WAITER"
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by inconduit
                  how did you guess?
                  maybe because you've made more than enough of pointless posts as well as several unecessary consecutive posts. Looks like you've been registered for several years, its hard to believe that you haven't had enough of anything relevant to say, so that you need to resort to speed posting. thats not the point of the post limit.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• inconduit
                    • Jun 2009

then i simply won't post in the classifieds. i've tried to take a more active interest lately and have tried to participate more with relevant contributions than pointless ones, but yes i've posted pointlessly as well, as i feel is common on any forum. regardless, sorry to have caused offense and i will refrain from posting to classifieds.

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    maybe because you've made more than enough of pointless posts as well as several unecessary consecutive posts. Looks like you've been registered for several years, its hard to believe that you haven't had enough of anything relevant to say, so that you need to resort to speed posting. thats not the point of the post limit.

Comment

• im_parfait
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2010

Mr Porter promo codes

Does Mr Porter issues promo codes on new arrivals so short after the release?) Maybe someone knows one?

Comment

• Cookie_Monster
                        • Jan 2011

^, I don't think so.

I've been a member from before the site went live. I think early on, they had a few sales earlier on, but I don't think anything will be going on sale until the regular same sale times (May-June) time frame.

Comment

• messenoire
                          • Nov 2009

thanks guys! they were in my dream box on yoox and disappeared then reappeared unlisted in the womens section and curiously in my dream box for seriously dirt cheap (80% off of yoox retail). @"waiter" gotta love yoox styling!

Comment

• CityHunter
                            • Apr 2011

I thought this would be the most appropriate place to ask -
                            Has anybody had any experience with Shop Number 4 in Kuwait? I've never ordered anything from that side of the world and was wondering about any experiences. Thanks!

Comment

• etgreg
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by CityHunter View Post
                              I thought this would be the most appropriate place to ask -
                              Has anybody had any experience with Shop Number 4 in Kuwait? I've never ordered anything from that side of the world and was wondering about any experiences. Thanks!
                              CityHunter, I've had very good experiences with my purchases from Shop Number 4. They are very fast at responding to emails. Shipping to the US was very prompt too.

I mainly corresponded via phone calls and emails with Amy; she was very polite to work with. I can vouch for them without hesitation.

Comment

• drizzly
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2012

i noticed these ccp on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAROL-CHRIST...item2ec68453ca

does anyone know what year they are? i ask because the zipper is tornado style but not exactly a tornado

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎