Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • larssss
    • Jun 2008

Does anyone here have the rolex style bracelet from Natalia Brilli? (I feel like one of the eastern canada guys said they picked one up on sale at holts)

How you liking it? how is it wearing in?
    I can get a deal, so i'm looking to pick one up

or anyone with a brilli leather covered piece? let me kno

Comment

• high_contrast
      • Oct 2006

Do all RO leathers have his signature on the lining? I just received a jacket that doesn't but it does have the Olmar/Mirta tag and the label tags. It came from yoox.

Just curious because my other RO leather has the signature on the lining.

Comment

• May 2007

almost bought one, I love the concept but the snap button was kind of bulky and a bit awkward... though if I found one at half off would probably buy it and wear it occasionally. I have a leather covered broach which I sometimes wear with with a black suit. Gives it sort of a cool look without looking like a guy wearing a broach :)

Originally posted by larssss View Post
        Does anyone here have the rolex style bracelet from Natalia Brilli? (I feel like one of the eastern canada guys said they picked one up on sale at holts)

How you liking it? how is it wearing in?
        I can get a deal, so i'm looking to pick one up

or anyone with a brilli leather covered piece? let me kno

Comment

• mass
          • Sep 2006

does lyocell pill a lot? i've googled and have gotten mixed results...

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by high_contrast View Post
            Do all RO leathers have his signature on the lining? I just received a jacket that doesn't but it does have the Olmar/Mirta tag and the label tags. It came from yoox.

Just curious because my other RO leather has the signature on the lining.
            I've never seen one without it. Newer jackets tend to have a small one on a side of the lining, rather than in the middle of the back the old ones used to have. You might've missed it.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gerry
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by mass View Post
              does lyocell pill a lot? i've googled and have gotten mixed results...
              The thing about lyocell is you can find it in a ton of finishes, so intuitively, I assume it would depend on the finish. Personally speaking, I've had a couple pieces (most feel like an extremely smooth cotton) for over three years with frequent wear and none of them have even began to pill...

Comment

• May 2007

darkshadow jeans

What's the deal with the long black cotton label sewn on along half the perimeter of the inside of the jeans and hanging about a foot off? I thought I had a bad pair until I saw another paid here for sale with the same thing. I'm tempted to cut the whole thing out.

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by gerry View Post
                  The thing about lyocell is you can find it in a ton of finishes, so intuitively, I assume it would depend on the finish. Personally speaking, I've had a couple pieces (most feel like an extremely smooth cotton) for over three years with frequent wear and none of them have even began to pill...
                  Most of the references to Lyocell in the US are to it's brand name Tencel. Might find useful information looking at that. This may not be proper, but my favorite boxers are Tencel and they are unpilled after more wear than most any non undergarment is subjected to.
                  Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• mass
                    • Sep 2006

thanks for the info lady and gent.

Comment

• diamonds
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by image View Post
                      What's the deal with the long black cotton label sewn on along half the perimeter of the inside of the jeans and hanging about a foot off? I thought I had a bad pair until I saw another paid here for sale with the same thing. I'm tempted to cut the whole thing out.
                      manufacturing error, all the jeans from this season have that

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by diamonds View Post
                        manufacturing error, all the jeans from this season have that
                        its not a manufacturing error
                        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• mass
                          • Sep 2006

he was being sarcasmic.

Comment

• Huxley
                            • Dec 2007

You're actually supposed to wrap it around your thigh towards your ankle.

Comment

• drexl
                              • Sep 2006

I thought you were supposed to wrap it around your junk, you know, just in case you pop a boner.

Comment

• kira
                                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by drexl View Post
                                I thought you were supposed to wrap it around your junk, you know, just in case you pop a boner.
                                this made me really laugh out loud.
                                Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎