• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • minhcu2805
    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by xeraphim View Post
    there never was.
    does this mean no jacket for skinny guys?

I've read somewhere that old season's bauhaus ( crust one for example ) has a slimmer cut than the new seasons ones, in term of both arm and body, is this true?

Comment

• xeraphim
      • Nov 2008

his numerical sizing merely starts out at 46 that's all. fits like a 44/xs.

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

I'm a 46...possibly bordering on a large 46 (6'1, 160lbs), and I wear a Small in tshirts; 48 in most fall/winter coats; and 50 in leathers and blazers.
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Arcane
          • Jul 2008

So, do new Rick shoes (sneakers) fall apart like the old used to do? The new sole constructing looks a bit better and I suppose you can add a vibram when the grooves get worn down?

Only asking cause I've considered buying a pair of Ramones but I don't feel like spending the retail price if they're going to disintegrate after a couple of months wear.
          Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• kuriz
            • Nov 2010

This site was mentioned in another thread and I had to check it out. Found this pair of Ann boots but it seems they're only available for women and in women sizes. Do any of you know if this exact pair have been made in size 42?

http://en.cottonclubshop.com/woman/s...6-296-099.html

Comment

• noirgt
              • Oct 2012

why add vibram to sneakers? They won't break just in a few months. I got mine from 2012 ss and soles are still good... just some broken thread on the sides, doesn't matter at all

Comment

• ibringdoom98
                • May 2013

I have dunks from Rick's FW06 season and the soles and body of the shoe are in incredible shape for being 7 years old. No vibram, either. A little care and regular rotation will greatly extend the life of any shoe/sneaker.

Comment

• diorowen
                  • Aug 2010

well I always vibram my sneakers since I am a long walker. its just that I want it to live longer than myself.. lots of my sneakers, the sole start to distort/ deformed after a year usage. so its like the upper part still looks new with scuffing only, but the sole part is not acceptable.
                  still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• Arcane
                    • Jul 2008

Let's just say I have a bad experience with Rick sneaks and soles. Think they're from 08 so would be nice to know if the new construction is an improvement.
                    Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                      • Sep 2008

To my experience they have improved with this season at least. They don't seem to wear down that fast as my previous pairs.

Comment

• ienjoybiscuits
                        • Oct 2013

What are some of your favourite Guidi models for women? Trying to find a pair for my mother and have checked out some stuff on Anchoret so far. Something a little more conservative would probably be better. Thanks so much! Personally I think a 788z would look great on her but I believe that's a men's model.

Comment

• tong1801
                          • Oct 2012

^ one of my favorite Guidi model for women is PL2/PL3

Comment

• ienjoybiscuits
                            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by tong1801 View Post
                            ^ one of my favorite Guidi model for women is PL2/PL3
                            Thanks, they're pretty damn cool, although I'm not sure she'd be down for a frontzip.

Comment

• bennyy
                              • Dec 2012

for marsell sizing, do these run extremely large? i cant find a 40, and i wear nike trainers in 8.5 for reference, but theres a 41 available.

Comment

• dynamo
                                • Mar 2008

How much should I expect recent (FW12+) rick leathers to stretch?

Specifically curious about the high neck intarsia in various calf / lamb leathers.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎