Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stereophobic
    • Aug 2009

noticed Trent Reznor's jacket at the Grammys. not interested in starting some kind of celebrity culture/authenticity war here but what I am curious about is how hard it was for me to identify the jacket due to the details seemingly being taken from different labels

the overlock looks like BBS J2 jackets but the zippers remind me of A1923 - anyone can identify this?

An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• savant
      • Jul 2011

Looks like its from Incarnation

Last edited by savant; 01-27-2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• May 2007

Before you spend a lot of time trying to replace with the identical laces, try lacing with a cheap pair and see if they break right away when you pull on them. My Augusta trainers will cut laces as soon as I pull on them, ended up using round shoe laces instead of sneaker laces.

Originally posted by arc View Post
        My augusta sneakers lace breaks

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement?

Thanks

Comment

• drizzly
          Banned
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
          noticed Trent Reznor's jacket at the Grammys. not interested in starting some kind of celebrity culture/authenticity war here but what I am curious about is how hard it was for me to identify the jacket due to the details seemingly being taken from different labels

the overlock looks like BBS J2 jackets but the zippers remind me of A1923 - anyone can identify this?
          i guessed BBS too but seems to be incarnation (below)

Originally posted by savant View Post

Comment

• blackfedora
            • Jan 2012

Sutocorp question. I have used Sutocorp for purchasing in the past and all has gone well. But I have not used them for proxy auction bidding before. I foresee the item that I am wanting to bid on undergoing a bit of a bidding war at the end. Thus, I would like to know if Sutocorp is aggressive and diligent to the end with the bidding, up until my maximum bid offer is reached?

Thanks for any experiences that you can share.

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

When you notify them of your max bid, they enter it at that point. The rest is up to the auction site. I believe they'll notify you if there is sufficient time and you are outbit.
              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• blackfedora
                • Jan 2012

Thanks Dane. So does Y!Japan work like eBay then? Enter a max bid on the Y!Japan site (via Sutocorp) and then they let the "autobid" function work it's magic?

Comment

• curiouscharles
                  • Jan 2008

for the love of god, eliminate the human equation - use fromjapan.co.jp, and do everything yourself / automatically.
                  —
                  -

Comment

• blackfedora
                    • Jan 2012

Alright, will do. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                      • Jan 2008

awesome!

it's just such a great site, i don't know how anybody uses anything else anymore.

great features for saving / tracking items, and everything [absolutely everything] is automated and done directly by you / the user.
                      —
                      -

Comment

• DudleyGray
                        • Jul 2013

How do you guys decide on your next purchase? I have 4 pieces that I want pretty badly but limited funds. A couple of them might see more use, but they are more expensive and with limited longevity, whereas the other two would only see use in cooler weather but seem like they're harder to come by and would last as long as I could take good care of it.

EDIT: I just answered my own question, I'm going for the rare longevity pieces.
                        bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• kamsky
                          • Jan 2007

Regarding Farfetch, how long do they take to confirm an order on average? I placed an order Saturday (last piece my size from a shop in Italy) and have yet to receive confirmation, so am wondering what the odds are that they might have sold out of it before I ordered it.

Comment

• suqper
                            • Oct 2013

Hi, what can u say about quality of Silent Damir Doma sweatshirts?

Comment

• Law
                              • Dec 2013

Thoughts on this Gareth Pugh sweater?

Comment

• mortalveneer
                                • Jan 2008

Anyone who has successfully sourced a vintage mannequin (mens or womens) made of metal/wood/wire or any combination thereof, where did you find yours?

I'm not asking thinking I'll go to the same exact purveyor, but I'm trying to get an idea of the venues where people have had success. I've tried craigslist, antique stores, flea markets, etc.
                                I am not who you think I am

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎