X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
    This will be much worse for graphics work/rendering. It's a generation older GPU, and only one GPU.

ebay and live.com it is.

Thanks guys
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• danimal
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
      ebay and live.com it is.

Thanks guys
      Isn't that great? Microsoft is going to chip in and help you buy an Apple computer. I have no idea how that promotion makes any financial sense for them!

Comment

• theetruscan
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by danimal View Post
        Isn't that great? Microsoft is going to chip in and help you buy an Apple computer. I have no idea how that promotion makes any financial sense for them!
        I'm pretty sure the promotion is an attempt to get people to use live.com search all time, and they're considering it an investment towards later ad income. I think it's going to fail more impressively than the seinfeld ads.
        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

the live.com thing for ebay is over from what i saw.
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• deleuze
            • Jul 2007

MSN Search was a total failure. They threw shitloads of money into it, probably more in marketing than actually developing. That was a few years ago http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/busine...tsearch11.html

I don't see live.com faring any better. You would think they would have learned their lesson, when it comes to SE loyalty, relevancy is just about the only thing that matters.

Comment

• Huxley
              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
              the live.com thing for ebay is over from what i saw.
              It's back at 15% now, you've got to refresh a few times, but it's there.

Comment

• grapz
                • Sep 2008

If i'm normally a size 10 US for shoe sizing, would a Ann D sneaker size 42 fit me ? or is it too big.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                  I'm pretty sure the promotion is an attempt to get people to use live.com search all time, and they're considering it an investment towards later ad income. I think it's going to fail more impressively than the seinfeld ads.
                  totally. it will be an epic failure.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

for those that still are in the know... what would a pair of Luster black whiskered jeans with a repaired 1" tear in the crotch go for these days?

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• baby
                      • Aug 2008

how do margiela boots usally fit. from my limited experience like a size big. is that normal with most of them like ann's stuff? anyone know. anyone.
                      Originally posted by pipcleo
                      if i see a black man fall on the street i stop and help him up

Comment

• baby
                        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by grapz View Post
                        If i'm normally a size 10 US for shoe sizing, would a Ann D sneaker size 42 fit me ? or is it too big.
                        should be okay.
                        Originally posted by pipcleo
                        if i see a black man fall on the street i stop and help him up

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                          • Feb 2008

how to pull off a waistcoat without it looking like some justin timberlake bullshit?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Bring The Noise View Post
                            how to pull off a waistcoat without it looking like some justin timberlake bullshit?
                            never wear it with a t-shirt.

I think a waistcoat looks sharp when worn with a crisp contrasting dress shirt and slim dress pants.

Comment

• Davie
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                              never wear it with a t-shirt.

I think a waistcoat looks sharp when worn with a crisp contrasting dress shirt and slim dress pants.
                              Not w/ standard, constructed tshirt. I think waistcoat looks great w/ thin, drapy unconstructed tshirt w/ a wider/looser neck opening.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

I wear mine with rick tees. its all about how you style it, it doesn't have to look like sleazy pop singer
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎