• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mirror&Rack
    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by shesgotahemi View Post
    http://mediumrare.com.hk/shop/inasic...lace-up-boots/

Does anyone if these boots size TTS? I'm sized IT 40, and can't find anything smaller than 42 at the moment.
    They fit a size small. You'd probably be good with the 41.

Comment

• Vanna
      • May 2008

How are the selections of Kuboraum eyewear at Surreal Eyewear and Atrium? Any other places in the city where I can try them on? Mostly interested in the Mask B2.
      Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• IALAB
        Banned
        • Feb 2014

There is a tag in my CCP boots - a little tag with a number 2 on it. It's inside of both boots, sewn near the top. What is it?

Comment

• drizzly
          Banned
          • Apr 2012

2nd boot ccp ever made

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

I once thought it was a size tag as on my derbies it happened to match the size, but then on other shoes I had a "2" and one my drips I have a "1", so I imagine its some sort of batch or pair number used for production.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

I'm pretty sure it's the indicated number of the run and should match the number on the paper pamphlet tag (3 of 10 etc.).

That being said, special orders I would imagine all have the #1 sewn on them haha.

He used to punch it into the leather itself at the top of the boot shaft next to the zipper.
              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• MBR
                Banned
                • Feb 2014

Anyone familiar with Kuboraum sizing? I figured out same model have different sizes, but they are hardly mentioned (online stores use "one size" thing).

Comment

• curiouscharles
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                  I'm pretty sure it's the indicated number of the run and should match the number on the paper pamphlet tag (3 of 10 etc.).

That being said, special orders I would imagine all have the #1 sewn on them haha.

He used to punch it into the leather itself at the top of the boot shaft next to the zipper.
                  just got a pair in like this ourselves, was the first time i'd seen it.

-

Comment

• IALAB
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2014

Thanks guys, it's what I thought as well but wanted to see if I was way off base.

Comment

• drizzly
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      I once thought it was a size tag as on my derbies it happened to match the size, but then on other shoes I had a "2" and one my drips I have a "1", so I imagine its some sort of batch or pair number used for production.
                      mine matches the size but its a coincidence i presume

Comment

• MBR
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                        Same story. I have "1", size 10 (which i desperately can't find stamped anywhere). I have seen size 9, with 6 or 9 on tag. Confuses a lot, but has nothing to do with actual size.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                          just got a pair in like this ourselves, was the first time i'd seen it.
                          Really? I'm probably just out of the game for a while haha. I know it was done this way at least through 08 I think.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• curiouscharles
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                            Really? I'm probably just out of the game for a while haha. I know it was done this way at least through 08 I think.
                            i'm no Carol collector A ;)

all i've handled is what has been sent to us, never purchased any for myself.

only red-numbered fabric tags in this land, save this one pair recently received.

-

Comment

• flashoflight
                              • Sep 2013

Can anyone here recommend a barber in NYC that is good at suggesting a few styles that would work well for the type of hair I have and my face shape etc? I'm due for a haircut and I want to try something new. Thanks!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                                i'm no Carol collector A ;)

all i've handled is what has been sent to us, never purchased any for myself.

only red-numbered fabric tags in this land, save this one pair recently received.
                                Hehe no worries. I think I have 2 CCP pieces left in my wardrobe. Liberated everything else because it was just not comfortable to wear. If I lived in a city where i took public transportation/walked everywhere it may have been more fun, but getting in and out of a car etc. just isn't with CCP.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎