X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • petrichor
    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by IALAB View Post
    I am not positive on the shedding aspect (have not heard of this), but I do know that mohair is rather rough and itchy. Something to keep in mind.
    Hmm, didn't even think about it possibly being rough and itchy. And looking it up online it seems people can even be terribly allergic to mohair as well. I had no idea.

Comment

• Dorje
      • Oct 2013

That jacket is much denser than a lot of mohair open-weave knits that typically shed. I have a mohair blend cardi that is very soft but it does shed a little bit. I'd go for the jacket, it's nice.

Comment

• MosesHerzog
        • Feb 2013

A1923 sneakers laces

Anyone can help me finding spare laces for A1923 sneakers? I guess the original ones are impossible to buy so I'm looking for a decent substitute

Thx

Comment

• BodyDouble
          • Jan 2014

Has anyone been able to compare the Rick SS14 Lamb vs Tough Calf Moto Intarsia?
          I tried on the Tough Calf and it's very soft and buttery, heavy and gorgeous, but about 3.5k, while the Lamb looks very very similar and costs about half that.

Comment

• palgrave
            • Jul 2013

Hi,
            Does anyone know where I can get the top second to the left on this picture. Its Dries SS14

Comment

• okayvin
              • Sep 2013

i assume that the button hole, not the button, is the problem. try to replicate individual sentiments button-string closures, or a hook+clasp

Comment

• Soul Pill
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by palgrave View Post
                Hi,
                Does anyone know where I can get the top second to the left on this picture. Its Dries SS14
                http://www.mytheresa.com/en-de/embro...-tank-top.html

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

when does the first wave of sales hit Rick Owens in NYC? got my eye on a piece from either there or the Miami store..

Comment

• SVRulez
                    • Feb 2009

So, I bought a Rick blazer in a cashmere/silk blend on eBay. When I first got it, I thought it was fine, but when I wanted to wear it out a couple of weeks later, I noticed the fabric was frayed at the left arm pit. It's not quite a tear but it could get worse, I don't know. I contacted the seller but he claims the blazer was in perfect condition when he shipped it out. However, the damaged patch can be seen on his own pictures, now that you know know what to look for. I would keep it if he gave me a discount but he's ignoring me. If I take this to PayPal, will they just tell me to send it back and arrange a refund ? Any advice ?

Comment

• messenoire
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by SVRulez View Post
                      So, I bought a Rick blazer in a cashmere/silk blend on eBay. When I first got it, I thought it was fine, but when I wanted to wear it out a couple of weeks later, I noticed the fabric was frayed at the left arm pit. It's not quite a tear but it could get worse, I don't know. I contacted the seller but he claims the blazer was in perfect condition when he shipped it out. However, the damaged patch can be seen on his own pictures, now that you know know what to look for. I would keep it if he gave me a discount but he's ignoring me. If I take this to PayPal, will they just tell me to send it back and arrange a refund ? Any advice ?
                      file an ebay claim dude. there's no use buying a blazer that wont even last you through the year. they'll take care of you, but i would honestly do it as soon as possible and dont wait around. if he isnt answering your correspondence that's rude and unprofessional on his part. be detailed in your claim as well. good luck!

Comment

• Baddarn
                        • Oct 2013

bbs tank top

Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations of elongated tees/tank tops for layering? Have been eyeing this one from bbs

but the price tag i a bit intimidating...

Is it worth 325 usd? or is there a better alternative?

Comment

• newp
                          • Feb 2013

If possible, I'd like to ask community for personal recommendation/opinion.
                          Which of these two MA+ bracelets (FIRST and SECOND will fit for a skinny wrist? I don't know unfortunately or not, but my wrists are really, really thin, almost like woman one, circumference is about 16 cm or 6,3".
                          I can't find any real life pictures of them being worn (besides Campbell's website) so it's really difficult for me to make a decision. Please help!

Comment

• Baddarn
                            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                            I feel like this whole site should be an answer if you've lurked a bit ...

but RO/DRKSHDW is cheaper, especially if you don't mind greys - a lot of long basics survive to yoox/spence/etc., where you can get them for 100 or so. Otherwise, VTB is supposedly good. BBS is OK, although in my experience the fabric stretches a lot and the pricing for basics is a little into the "hahaha I can do what I want and you'll pay it anyway" realm.

Oh, and Silent, of course. Always solid quality, good fabric, and machine washable, whereas some of these brands seem to seriously believe people will dryclean their fucking tanks every time they wear them. Most of my silent tees have a similar length to RO, if length is what you need.

edit: is it worth it? Up to you. People here will pay thousands for a pair of trainers, so we may not be the best set of people to ask about the moetary "worth" of clothing...
                            Thanks! And yeah you're right... this might not be the best place to talk about "worth"

I guess a was hoping for something like "Yes! great quality and minimal stretching" or "No! hopeless overpriced crap! Look at this similar one [insert awesome brand]"

It's just that I really like the texture and details and was hoping the quality was on the same level, that would make it an instant cop

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by newp View Post
                              If possible, I'd like to ask community for personal recommendation/opinion.
                              Which of these two MA+ bracelets (FIRST and SECOND will fit for a skinny wrist? I don't know unfortunately or not, but my wrists are really, really thin, almost like woman one, circumference is about 16 cm or 6,3".
                              I can't find any real life pictures of them being worn (besides Campbell's website) so it's really difficult for me to make a decision. Please help!
                              i think they will both be too big...
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• palgrave
                                • Jul 2013

Where can I get Dries van noten womens SS13? Is it possible to back order somewhere?

Regards,
                                R

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎