Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mass
    • Sep 2006

i'm kind of indifferent to them with t-shirts, but i think wearing waistcoast without a jacket is too 'waiter'.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

^ with button ups at least (especially a white one) thats true
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fuuma
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by baby View Post
        how do margiela boots usally fit. from my limited experience like a size big. is that normal with most of them like ann's stuff? anyone know. anyone.
        From my experience the one size too big is consistant (buy your Ann size).
        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Fuuma
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mass View Post
          i'm kind of indifferent to them with t-shirts, but i think wearing waistcoast without a jacket is too 'waiter'.
          Yeah. Exceptions aside I only like them in a traditional getup (three piece).
          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Bring The Noise View Post
            how to pull off a waistcoat without it looking like some justin timberlake bullshit?
            Agreed with Albert on slim dress pants, disagree on the tees. I think pants are key, they don't even have to be very dressy - just don't wear it with blue jeans, that's all.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
              So, one size down then. How do they fit you over the ankle? I pretty much hate it when my shoes fit too loose around those parts. Also, I pretty much counted on then being loose around the legs, it's actually a part of what I find appealing. The more I think about it them the more I want them, damn it...

Do anyone know if Antonioli accepts returns on sale items? Can find anything about it on their page. If they do I might as well just go ahead and order them...
              They are slightly loose around the ankle, so depending on what you think is "too loose" you might have a problem, but they feel more fitted than her Riding Boots from last fall/winter, but that's maybe just me!
              Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
              Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• kira
                • Mar 2008

computer question:

i want to keep my itunes library on an external hard drive, instead of on my laptop. it seems to want to keep coming back over. any suggestions? my music is taking up too much space and my computer is way too slow now. i know this is possible. i feel like i may just be missing a small detail? any thoughts fellas?
                Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by kira View Post
                  computer question:

i want to keep my itunes library on an external hard drive, instead of on my laptop. it seems to want to keep coming back over. any suggestions? my music is taking up too much space and my computer is way too slow now. i know this is possible. i feel like i may just be missing a small detail? any thoughts fellas?
                  There is a setting in iTunes options under the "advanced" tab. One is "Keep iTunes Music folder organized," the other is "Copy files to iTunes Music folder when adding to library." You want both of these off.
                  Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kira
                    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                    There is a setting in iTunes options under the "advanced" tab. One is "Keep iTunes Music folder organized," the other is "Copy files to iTunes Music folder when adding to library." You want both of these off.
                    that's it. i have done it before, and could not remember. when i was on a pc i used to set up the library separate from itunes, but have not done it on the macbook...but now alas, no more space.

thank you
                    Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

So i bought a pair of slouchy Attachment boots in tokyo, smallest size they had available, and i thought they would fit ok.
                      Tried them at home and walked to the supermarket and noticed that my right foot almost slips out of the boot.
                      My question is, would it be possible to glue soft leather on the inner side of the shoe to make it a bit smaller so the foot has more hold?

I already have my orthopedical insoles in there and i amn not sure if it would be enough to put just another insole under mine.
                      I read that someone put layer on top of his feet to avoid pain with the Poell jointed boots. Thats why i thought about the possibility to permanently put a layer of leather all around the inside of a boot to make it tighter, and maybe even more comfortable.

Any help would be apreciated
                      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

for womens shoes they have these adhesive pads that wrap around the achilles tendon portion of the inside of the shoe. Kind of gently forces your foot forward and minimizes forward/backward slippage. Sounds like that's all you need (I think)! They're way cheap and removable.
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

Wow, that sounds exactly like this would be the solution.
                          Any pic or brand/store online?
                          I need something to describe it to people here in Seoul since they dont understand my need sometimes.
                          thanks so much Albert

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

something like this... I think they're called heel liners.

They make leather covered ones, gel ones or this style too!

In the US, they carry them at the pharmacy next to the Dr. Scholl's stuff. Should be very inexpensive!
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

Cooool, will try that! Thanks so much Albert again, i was so fucked up yesterday and already prepared a sales thread...
                              Will try it, hopefully they have that stuff here in Korea...
                              Cheers

Comment

• theetruscan
                                • Jan 2008

Also search under Heel Pads. Tongue pads are another common thing for the same purpose. You can use both. One is stuck to the heel, the other to the shoe right above the top of your foot.
                                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎