X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

apparently he is a genuine lunatic. he actually has official US patents for his ridicilous designs, so if he'd be a prank it'd be probably the most extensive joke ever made, I doubt anyone would have the patience to do it. he has been infiltrating online forums for the past couple of years believing he is the next big thing.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• maldoror
      • Jun 2007

amazing. looks like the homeless/schizo scenario plays out yet again. thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BlackSilver View Post
        where to get those hooks you put on your clothing rack, just the hook.
        like this:

If you want the real deal, just go on ebay.... under "meat hooks" or "butcher hooks"

There's a bunch of different kinds and sizes.

Personally I really like the ones that you see in the BBQ section of Chinatown restaurants where it's a hook, then a O ring then another hook. That shit is ill. May have to hit up the chinatown restaurant equipment shop in Boston/NY....
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Avantster
          ¤¤¤
          • Sep 2006

don't mess with the man, the myth, the legend that is EG.

some of his patents date from 1996.
          let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

anybody know if there's any connection btw the trench Sam Riley wore in control with HATE on the back and the current trenches in the Burberry season or the ones he is modeling in the current campaign.
            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Flokk
              • Aug 2008

Could somebody please tell me the retail cost of Rick Owens trainers at his flagship store in paris. Thanks.

Comment

• doldrums
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                anybody know if there's any connection btw the trench Sam Riley wore in control with HATE on the back and the current trenches in the Burberry season or the ones he is modeling in the current campaign.

I looked into this and couldn't find any link. Regardless, it was effective marketing to put "the guy who played ian curtis" in their ads as any inkling of burberry trench desire I had in the background did move to the forefront.

.....so now i have a trench in the closet that i will rarely use....

whatevs...

Comment

• gerry
                  • Feb 2008

Are specific exotic leathers illegal to own/distribute in the US? Are elephant, turtle, seal, etc leather illegal?

Comment

• Avyer
                    • Dec 2007

Does the LUC Brushed cotton jacket look as bad in real life as it does in the Atelier shot of it?

I've come to really like/want a LUC jacket, where to kop in fatass sizes?
                    Remember, be here now.

Comment

• J_J
                      • Apr 2008

gerry, this site might help you (even if it is a bit hard to find info).

It is the rules and regulations that exotic skin manufacturers and sellers have to adhere to, you might find it useful
                      Last edited by J_J; 12-12-2008, 01:37 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

• Who?
                        • Aug 2007

To the ladies of SZ, a close friend would like to buy herself a bag for Christmas and has requested I help her find it (unfortuately I am lost in this department). She wants something in leather, vintage or used, brown, medium to large in size, a simple but elegant design, no print or details like studs. Where/what should I tell her to look at?
                        WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• baby
                          • Aug 2008

how much is she willing to drop?
                          Originally posted by pipcleo
                          if i see a black man fall on the street i stop and help him up

Comment

• Who?
                            • Aug 2007

I didn't ask but I will venture less than 500 judging by her other items.
                            WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• gerry
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Who? View Post
                              I didn't ask but I will venture less than 500 judging by her other items.
                              If it HAS to be used then I guess you can find some decent Jas MB and Henry Beguelin/Cuir on ebay. The second can be kind of folksy but consistently uses nice leather.

Other that, for your price range Collection Privee and *cough* Barney's In Store brand on clearance make decent unembellished things.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎