Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

i'll repeat my usual suggestion: take a small piece of thread from one of the seams somewhere, light it on fire - if it melts, it's synthetic, if it just burns, it's likely natural fiber.

Comment

• nictan
      • Jul 2009

must've missed that, will test it out. 'worst' case scenario, i'll just run a sharpie over the stitch if it doesn't take the dye. thanks!

Comment

• BodyDouble
        • Jan 2014

Does anyone here have any experience with the Drkshdw Bull Leather caps by chance? I haven't seen any in person and am wondering how stable the bull leather bill is (will it soften and fold/droop, etc) and how the cap stands against hot weather.

Comment

• zaprowsdower
          • Oct 2013

Does anyone have experience with guidi stag leather as far as aging and durability(not the reverse)? I'm trying to decide between a pair of 992s in black stag vs black soft horse. Also, any opinions on that vs a pair of black cordovan MOTO shoes (see: http://www.motostyle.jp/moto/mens-shoes/2100/2100.html). I know they're pretty different styles, but I find both appealing.

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
            • Jan 2013

I can feel winter coming -- are there any heattech-like options that can be worn under shirts with looser neck openings? None of my undershirts work under a Rick longsleeve.

Comment

• DudleyGray
              • Jul 2013

Scissors.
              bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• croatoan
                • Jul 2007

Yeah I have just cut the necklines of all my Heattech long-sleeves. It's crude but worn as an under layer so no one sees it anyway.

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                  • Jan 2013

That was my backup option - good to know others are doing it too!

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by t3hg0suazn View Post
                    I can feel winter coming -- are there any heattech-like options that can be worn under shirts with looser neck openings? None of my undershirts work under a Rick longsleeve.

why don't u just wear two, or three? two silk/viscose longsleeves worn together is pretty warm, imo, and looks much better than wearing one with any other longsleeve.

Comment

• bukka
                      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                      why don't u just wear two, or three? two silk/viscose longsleeves worn together is pretty warm, imo, and looks much better than wearing one with any other longsleeve.
                      $$$$$$$
                      Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Trixer
                        • Mar 2014

What's the SZ opinion on Leon Louis? Have handeld (and bought) quite a few garments now from the current and previous season and I must say both quality and materials looks very good. Seems like they moved almost all production now to Italy as well but one very seldom see something here from Leon and I'm curious to why that is.

Comment

• BrianK
                          • Jan 2013

Can someone tell me the name of the jeans this persons wearing? I have a feeling its Julius but i don't know the exact name and season for the jeans

uploading images

Comment

• neongud
                            • Mar 2013

Those are some knit denims from around 2012, can't remember the exact season name. But just ask him yourself, he's "veroz" over at reddit.

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                            Can someone tell me the name of the jeans this persons wearing? I have a feeling its Julius but i don't know the exact name and season for the jeans

Comment

• HJS
                              • Sep 2012

Guidi sizing

Can anyone help ? I want to buy a pair of Guidi boots on Japanese site Rakiten. However site says that a 41.5 is 28.5cm long. I have 6 pair of Guidis all in size 41 which all measure a little over 29cm. I'm wondering if Japanese Guidi sizing runs smaller than on boots cheer in USA or The EU. Anyone have the answer?

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

no, they are not made for a specific market.

Also, you are talking about a 0.5-1cm difference which might depend on the way it was measured, measurement error, or simply the shape of the shoe. an outsole measurement only gives a rough idea of the fitment.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎