X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vegettoo
    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by GucciAmen View Post
    Could you possibly elaborate on the differences that set apart the P5? I'm looking for a pair of BBS pants now and am trying to find the pair with the tightest lower half (small calves in proportion to thighs ).
    if thats wat u want,tiy p11,thats stright not like usual curve bbs,and very tight at the bottom

Comment

• vegettoo
      • Oct 2014

a1923 leather

can anyone tell me wat does clutta mean,is it cordovan?or horse back leather? and wat is the most stiff leather in a1923 production?(something like cordovan in other brand)

Comment

• GucciAmen
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
        if thats wat u want,tiy p11,thats stright not like usual curve bbs,and very tight at the bottom
        I just stumbled upon a pair at seven helsinki, the fit looks great! Thanks for your help! Now I am just going to have to scour for a pair in my size...

Comment

• neongud
          • Mar 2013

About to buy this 08 Damir Doma silk/cotton scarf. Was wondering how much retail was, if anyone can remember? Seller says it was around 1000$ (wich I don't really doubt, just looking for confirmation). Also, what would you say a good offer would be? It's worn once, 10/10 condition.

Last edited by neongud; 11-09-2014, 05:42 AM. Reason: Resizing.

Comment

• mikko
            • Apr 2013

can anyone tell me wat does clutta mean,is it cordovan?or horse back leather? and wat is the most stiff leather in a1923 production?(something like cordovan in other brand)
            afaik, culatta = cordovan as the direct translation is rump.

Comment

• mikko
              • Apr 2013

Could you possibly elaborate on the differences that set apart the P5? I'm looking for a pair of BBS pants now and am trying to find the pair with the tightest lower half (small calves in proportion to thighs ).
              Have a pair of P5-F1920 from AW13 that are super tight all over, more tighter than all the P11s I have. Currently they are not in production and the P5 code has been designated for shorts in SS15.

As for current season P11s the reverse fabric F176R fits a lot tighter to size than the treated F15302. The model is only available in those two fabrics this season.

Comment

• vegettoo
                • Oct 2014

I just stumbled upon a pair at seven helsinki, the fit looks great! Thanks for your help! Now I am just going to have to scour for a pair in my size...
                u r welcom)

Originally posted by mikko View Post
                Have a pair of P5-F1920 from AW13 that are super tight all over, more tighter than all the P11s I have. Currently they are not in production and the P5 code has been designated for shorts in SS15.

As for current season P11s the reverse fabric F176R fits a lot tighter to size than the treated F15302. The model is only available in those two fabrics this season.
                mine is p5 f1920 too,but mine fits very big as i needed to tumble dry it for the normal fit,but thats still my favourite bbs model,the seams are great

afaik, culatta = cordovan as the direct translation is rump.
                thank u))

Comment

• GucciAmen
                  • Sep 2014

I just sent a message to your shop's email regarding the fit of the F15302, if you have pair of the P5-F1920 in a S or M (depends on measurements) I may be interested.

Comment

• nonomomo
                    • Oct 2009

On top of it being around the rump area. culatta mostly refers to cattle/ cow whilst cordovan is horse I believe.
                    Afaik for stiffest leather in a1923, i would go with the reverse vitello.

Comment

• vegettoo
                      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by nonomomo View Post
                      On top of it being around the rump area. culatta mostly refers to cattle/ cow whilst cordovan is horse I believe.
                      Afaik for stiffest leather in a1923, i would go with the reverse vitello.
                      wat doesthat means?vitello

Comment

• GucciAmen
                        • Sep 2014

wat doesthat means?vitello
                        Vitello is one of the backzip models of the A1923 lineup. I believe it means that the leather comes from a calf? I just purchased a pair, if you want I can let you know how they are once I get them in?

Comment

• cjbreed
                          • Feb 2009

vitello is just young calfskin i think. it is not a model of a boot. culatta is the rear part of a calf skin. not just the rump but the whole thing.
                          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                            vitello is just young calfskin i think. it is not a model of a boot. culatta is the rear part of a calf skin. not just the rump but the whole thing.

no, Culatta is where Mother Teresa is from.....................
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• mikko
                              • Apr 2013

I just sent a message to your shop's email regarding the fit of the F15302, if you have pair of the P5-F1920 in a S or M (depends on measurements) I may be interested.
                              No doubt that Raoul will get back to you on the P11s, sorry we don't have p5s in stock as it's from AwW13.

Comment

• okayvin
                                • Sep 2013

I need to have the sleeves of an InAisce Sentinel Coat shortened. What should I do? I am in Vancouver, Canada so my choices are limited. Any recommendations on local tailors who have worked with SZ brands before?
                                Last edited by okayvin; 11-10-2014, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎