X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neongud
    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
    Yeah, FW13. They started to put the season in the product code from that one - RU13F, then RU14S, RU14F. Very helpful, glad they're doing it.
    Thanks. Do you know the composition? Is there some way to tell from the product code?

Comment

• delicious_not
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by neongud View Post
      Thanks. Do you know the composition? Is there some way to tell from the product code?
      I think this leather was marked /LIT in the product code - maybe cow? I'm not sure.

Comment

• neongud
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
        I think this leather was marked /LIT in the product code - maybe cow? I'm not sure.
        Yes indeed, they are "CREEPER LIT", must have missed it.

Comment

• YTheLastMan
          • Apr 2014

Can these boots be worn during a Canadian winter?

I mean to say do they provide traction or will I be slipping left and right?

Cheers!

Comment

• derpington
            • Oct 2009

Yeah, those soles are perfectly fine in the winter.

Comment

• newp
              • Feb 2013

Keep in mind you most likely won't be able to zip them up at all, this means an occasional snow inside is a disaster.

Comment

• messenoire
                • Nov 2009

I have those boots and the maska hiking boots. I have had to even consider doing anything to the sole because I think they're very durable. They lasted through an NYC winter with a ton of walking so they'll be a safe bet. When they zip up they look like a bulkier classic side zip. I wear them a lot with leggings and a cropped rick pant. I don't like tucking with them because of the aforementioned zipper issue. I say go for it if the sole is your main concern.

Comment

• YTheLastMan
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by newp View Post
                  Keep in mind you most likely won't be able to zip them up at all, this means an occasional snow inside is a disaster.
                  Can you elaborate with regards to the 'won't be able to zip them up at all' remark?

I live in Montreal, we get some pretty harsh snow. Would be cool to wear these when there's 20cm of snow without being soaked

Comment

• vegettoo
                    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by YTheLastMan View Post
                    Can you elaborate with regards to the 'won't be able to zip them up at all' remark?

I live in Montreal, we get some pretty harsh snow. Would be cool to wear these when there's 20cm of snow without being soaked
                    i think wat he means is it might look better if u dont zip it(rick look),it wont be a problem to zip it as i have one

Comment

• Shucks
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
                      i think wat he means is it might look better if u dont zip it(rick look),it wont be a problem to zip it as i have one

not true. they can be a BITCH to zip up, depending on the shape of your feet/calves.

Comment

• newp
                        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
                        It most certainly will be a problem. Their design implies wearing them unzipped: if you ARE able to zip them, this means you've bought them... probably 2 sizes up and your feet are going to swim. I feel myself perfect in mine, just the right size, and I am unable to zip them at all. Maybe someone with more flatter feet is able to do this, but only photo with them unzipped I've seen is with some asian guy and he wears them 1-2 sizes big.

Comment

• Trixer
                          • Mar 2014

Women's sweatpants

Looking to pick up some sweatpants for my miss to christmas but haven't really found anything that felt right. Rick is not for her with the cropped format and thought L&F would have a few models (as they usually do) but nothing really this season. So, suggestions would be very appreciated :)

Comment

• Shucks
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by newp View Post
                            It most certainly will be a problem. Their design implies wearing them unzipped: if you ARE able to zip them, this means you've bought them... probably 2 sizes up and your feet are going to swim. I feel myself perfect in mine, just the right size, and I am unable to zip them at all. Maybe someone with more flatter feet is able to do this, but only photo with them unzipped I've seen is with some asian guy and he wears them 1-2 sizes big.
                            i wear them tts and they can be zipped up even then, but it took a bunch of wears first to stretch them out a bit, then i was able to do it gradually with each wear (pushing, rather than pulling, the zip) and it's still not easy.

Comment

• hausofblaq
                              • Oct 2014

Are S/S leathers significantly thinner than F/W ones? Or is it dependant the leather used, and the designer in particular?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Comment

• YTheLastMan
                                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                                i wear them tts and they can be zipped up even then, but it took a bunch of wears first to stretch them out a bit, then i was able to do it gradually with each wear (pushing, rather than pulling, the zip) and it's still not easy.
                                Thanks Shucks. Debating if it's worth the $900 punt when I'm dealing with 20cm+ of snow...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎