X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whtnnk986
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
    Anyone own a pair of these knee high rick combats? Are they relatively tight to the calf or more of a loose fit? Any other sizing considerations or issues?

Thanks,
    DxD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rick-Owens-M...item2a481b0ef9
    I have a pair of them in size 42 and they are true to size. They are not particularly loose in the calf area and you can adjust the laces to achieve the fit you desire.

Comment

• SEVEN
      • May 2010

Originally posted by BodyDouble View Post
      Has anyone logged onto LNCC recently? I guess all US customers no longer receive the 20% Vat Exclusion, but the prices remain the same?

Also noticed SEVEN has updated their site to a US page but the prices are much much higher than what they charge in Euro's (With VAT). For example a week ago the BBS Denim Jacket would have cost about $1200 but on the US site it's listed at $1700.
      Thank you for visiting the US version of our store. We just turned the switch and it is now ON.

You are 100% correct about the price change.
      The price in US store is the RRP for US market. It should be the same price as in your local b&m store, your local online store and every online store delivering to USA including SEVEN.

What you maybe missed is that this price includes all import fees on top of the free shipping we've always had.
      Customs and other fees can sometimes kill the joy of purchasing new items. SEVEN says relax - we'll take care of it !
      SHOP
      BLOG
      INSTAGRAM
      TWITTER
      FACEBOOK

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by hausofblaq View Post
        I just want to preserve my Geos for as long as possible. Since the sole is quite thick, how much wear is significant enough to consider getting them Vibram'd?
        i already answered ur question.

Comment

• Monoral
          • Mar 2014

Originally posted by vegettoo View Post
          not sure for the latest shinny one,but for the older season i used"OTTER WAX" to rewax them,i also want to ask how can i have the effect of shiny wax like latest bbs and old dior?
          Yeah it's from the latest season unfortunately. It's still shiny but not as when i bought it a few months ago, or maybe it's all in my head.

Comment

• gregor
            • Oct 2014

can someone recommend me something really cozy for winter? i need to be warm in up to -30, so something that heavy or warm would be awesome.

Comment

• dduyyy
              • Jul 2014

I think you should go with some thermal base layers and technical outerwear. For thermal base layer i recommend icebreaker 200 long sleeve.

Comment

• jap808
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by jap808 View Post
                I have a pair of Rick's cropped pants (silk+cotton, above the ankle), but then I started to think they "cut" my legs and make'em look shorter (altought I'm mt.1.88 tall...), so...
                ...I decided to shorten & tighten (on the calf) the pants.
                The result is this: big dropped crotch with super tight calf.

Now, what do you think thai I should do?
                - kill myself
                - further shorten'em above the knee and make them a Rick's Pod shorts
                - nothing, just wear'em like they are now (hey, it's not that bad!)
                - others

Thanks for suggestions. Pic is poor, but I think you get the situation

...To be compared with Rick Owens' Faun SS15

I was so avant-garde!
                Last edited by jap808; 12-05-2014, 03:45 AM. Reason: 100% jokin'

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Sorry but those are very different, they are a more rigid fabric and not skin tight by any means
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• daou0782
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2012

jap808, seems to me like you fucked them up. i'd get rid of them.

Comment

• Peasant
                      • Jul 2009

I don't know what cutting more off would do but they look like shit now.

Comment

• BrianK
                        • Jan 2013

What season are these dunks because i noticed the interior is white even though most black dunks are black inside

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                          • Dec 2012

Drkshdw hooded bomber

I just noticed the drkshdw hooded bomber in the waywt thread (Faust pic)... I had never really put attention to it but now I'm kinda... dangerously attracted to it... (my bank account is really freaking out haha... these are the dangers of wandering around that thread )

I was wondering how is that jacket in terms of thickness... is it really warm? can it really be of some use for the cold European / Parisian winter? (we are really having a freezing beginning of winter this year)... it looks rather thin to me in the different pics I've seen around the internet... but on the other hand, it also look warm and fluffy...

and in terms of sizing,... how's the fit? my only experience with a drkshdw jacket is a padded slave jacket and I find the fit to be pretty tight... I'm a regular M (so a 50 in RO leathers), should I size up with the bomber? I'm looking more for a relaxed fit, a roomy jacket for when I don't want the tight feeling of my leathers... (and something that can protect me from the cold, as I'm kinda running out of options and I lost my resistance to the cold after almost 5 years spent in Mexico).
                          If by any chance Faust you see this post and can give me some feedback on your jacket, that'd be much appreciated.
                          thx!!

Comment

• BrianK
                            • Jan 2013

Can someone tell me the difference between BBS P11 and P13 jeans? which is skinny fit?

Comment

• 550BC
                              • Jan 2013

Depends really, usually P13. But there are also slim P11's this season or upcoming season. ask user mikko he handled the skinny or slim P11
                              a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Monoral
                                • Mar 2014

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                                Can someone tell me the difference between BBS P11 and P13 jeans? which is skinny fit?
                                Both are qually skinny i'd say. P11 is a bit(not a lot) more generous around the waist while p13 is skinny everywhere.
                                Last edited by Monoral; 12-06-2014, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎