• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

no worries man!

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
    And cheque? Seriously? Actual paper? What is this, the 90s?
    welcome to America. so many things were a complete WTF for me during my first year here (actually they still are), shit back home in Oz was so much more logical..

Comment

• GucciAmen
      • Sep 2014

Just to throw in my own two cents on DHL. When I had a coat shipped from England (no marking down on good), DHL stopped their shipment halfway through and called me, said I had to pay an exorbitant duties fee if they were to finish the rest of the shipment. No other carrier has done that in my experience. I would be careful with them when it comes to buying overseas retail.

Comment

• magic
        • Feb 2009

Does all ro sneakers are able to wear lace less? Or depending on model?
        Focusing on object details

Comment

• gregor
          • Oct 2014

well... in theory you could wear any sneaker without it's laces, but as for the fit remaining the same, it's pretty dependant on the shoe, though of course some are specifically sold and designer sans-laces

Comment

• hausofblaq
            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by magic View Post
            From what I know, you technically could, I believe the entire tongue of his shoes are connected to the rest of the shoe, so they won't flop down or pull out weirdly if you take the laces out.

Comment

• dji
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by magic View Post
              the construction allows for it on all his sneakers. no problems with the Geos or Ramones fit wise however the Cargos become too loose in the throat for me when worn without the laces.

Comment

• RK1
                • May 2013

Rick Adidas techrunners

I just received the tech runners in a 39 which fits slightly too small, especially in the width - they kinda hurt the sides of my feet.
                Anyway, the men's 40 is sold out, however they still have the 40 available in the women's version, but isn't a women's UK 7 - 40 EU equivalent to a men's size 39 EU?

Comment

• casem
                  • Sep 2006

And there I thought the weirdest thing about that country was their bizarre attitude to guns/money/healthcare, or their abuse of political terminology, or their student loan system, or their privatised prisons/militarised law enforcement...
                  music

Comment

• guardimp
                    • Jun 2010

Does anyone know of an online store that has a ton of vintage comme des garcons and yohji? I lost the site and cannot remember what it was called.

Really I would just be happy to find another vintage mens Yohji stockist, I don't care about the CDG.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                      • Oct 2009

Is there a way to find out what leather RO sneakers are made of. I have been reading a lot about horse leather ones but how to know?
                      "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by guardimp View Post
                        Does anyone know of an online store that has a ton of vintage comme des garcons and yohji? I lost the site and cannot remember what it was called.

Really I would just be happy to find another vintage mens Yohji stockist, I don't care about the CDG.
                        I think this is what you're looking for: https://www.dotcomme.net
                        I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                          • Sep 2013

Thanks Dji--helpful as usual!

And cheque? Seriously? Actual paper? What is this, the 90s?
                          I actually had a DHL shipment from Antonioli ship recently and arrive today. I received a text message on my phone, and an email from DHL with a link to pay the duty and taxes in advance by Credit Card or PayPal online. I was impressed up until I had to fork over an extra 30% of the shipment value

If the seller is a business and using a private courier, usually you're going to get nailed. I've even been stung by Japan EMS from Fascinate.jp to the tune of $250.
                          I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• magic
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by hausofblaq View Post
                            From what I know, you technically could, I believe the entire tongue of his shoes are connected to the rest of the shoe, so they won't flop down or pull out weirdly if you take the laces out.

Originally posted by dji View Post
                            the construction allows for it on all his sneakers. no problems with the Geos or Ramones fit wise however the Cargos become too loose in the throat for me when worn without the laces.

Thank you guys.

I was thinking of trying those Cargos ones laceless.. as I have not seem before so couldn't sure if it works.
                            Focusing on object details

Comment

• neostrifeX
                              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
                              Is there a way to find out what leather RO sneakers are made of. I have been reading a lot about horse leather ones but how to know?
                              You can tell given you have the product code handy. The format for this season for example is RU15SXXXX XXX, with 15S being the season, the next 4 being the item code, and the last 3 or sometimes 4 being the material. Of course you'd need to know what that code is referring to regarding the material, but I believe this season horse is LNE or LNEP for sneakers.

Comment

• guardimp
                                • Jun 2010

Originally posted by naturalalmonds View Post
                                I think this is what you're looking for: https://www.dotcomme.net
                                Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎