X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • colin
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    You won't find much at Ennu. Why not hop on the train and go you-know-where?
    He could also take a shorter train to Rotterdam :) There is a shop called Prague that stocks RO/Drkshdw, Ann, Damir Doma, Raf mainline. Cool owner too.

Comment

• Catfood
      • Oct 2008

Thanks for the tip, will look into that.

Originally posted by colin View Post
      He could also take a shorter train to Rotterdam :) There is a shop called Prague that stocks RO/Drkshdw, Ann, Damir Doma, Raf mainline. Cool owner too.

Comment

• Chant
        Banned
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Catfood View Post
        Thanks for the tip, will look into that.
        Not really necessary to take any train to visit the Ann D store in Antwerpen, since they take phone and E-mail orders and ship worlwide.

Comment

• Purity
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by TRILLABLAKE View Post
          How much should I expect to pay for the Dior chain belt (90CM)?

Thanks! :)
          The chainmail? It used to go for around a grand, I'm assuming it's still close to that.

Comment

• reborn
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by stadsvandringar View Post
            Anyone know when Louis Boston's sale will start, or did I already miss it?
            LB is usually the last place to put stuff on sale (as there markdown starts at 50% off and then 60%). I have not noticed the sale signs in the windows and I do work a block away from the store...in the past they have waited till after New Year to accommodate the majority of their cliente. If you are in the Boston area, the best thing to do is start picking up a copy of the Globe. LB usually places an add a few days before sale begins.

For those that have not experience the LB sale, it's a hoot. Well heeled boston blue bloods shoving and elbowing for discount fashion is hysterical. LB's selection for mens (not suiting) has been blah lately (they once had Helmut Lang and Jil Sander store-in-stores). Now it's really all about Dries (the best selection I have seen anywhere, they buy everything: suits, knitwear, accessories, leather, etc), Marni and Neil Barrett with a new focus on American designers (Tim Hamilton, Hoorsenbuhs, Rag & Bone, etc).

Comment

• TRILLABLAKE
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Purity View Post
              The chainmail? It used to go for around a grand, I'm assuming it's still close to that.

That's what I thought. Oh well!

Comment

• blacksuit
                Banned
                • Dec 2008

What about RO ? that is not sale for T shirt?

Comment

• Piffen
                  • Aug 2007

Maybe tall woman I'm not sure

Comment

• doldrums
                    • Dec 2008

Ive got an overlocked CCP shirt but one of the stitches seems to have come apart or maybe was missing from the start at the armhole area.

The gap is a few cm and I am anal enough to want this fixed --> is any reasonable tailor equipped to do this?

Also, I appreciate the aesthetic qualities of the overlock but asides from this, does it have outstanding functional attributes? I've noticed that the stitches around the area area as strong as ever.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Anyone know anything about Szen?
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• stadsvandringar
                        • Aug 2008

For those that have not experience the LB sale, it's a hoot. Well heeled boston blue bloods shoving and elbowing for discount fashion is hysterical. LB's selection for mens (not suiting) has been blah lately (they once had Helmut Lang and Jil Sander store-in-stores). Now it's really all about Dries (the best selection I have seen anywhere, they buy everything: suits, knitwear, accessories, leather, etc), Marni and Neil Barrett with a new focus on American designers (Tim Hamilton, Hoorsenbuhs, Rag & Bone, etc).[/QUOTE]

I will definitely have to check out the Louis sale. I'm in Boston, so it's easy enough to stop by periodically. They do have a very good Dries Van Noten selection. What I've got my eye on though are their henry beguelin man bags. I'm way into them, but would rather not fork over the $1,500 they're charging. Plus I'm going to some cash on a CCP overcoat at Alan Bilzarian, so funds will be low.

Comment

• Catfood
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Chant View Post
                          Not really necessary to take any train to visit the Ann D store in Antwerpen, since they take phone and E-mail orders and ship worlwide.
                          Ended up ordering what I wanted from a store in the UK. Norway is a pain in the arse when in comes to having stuff shipped from abroad, seeing as we get hit with 24% VAT on anything worth more than 28 usd

Luckily I have a UK address I can have stuff shipped to though

Anyway, thanks for all the suggestions.

Comment

• reborn
                            • Aug 2008

I will definitely have to check out the Louis sale. I'm in Boston, so it's easy enough to stop by periodically. They do have a very good Dries Van Noten selection. What I've got my eye on though are their henry beguelin man bags. I'm way into them, but would rather not fork over the $1,500 they're charging. Plus I'm going to some cash on a CCP overcoat at Alan Bilzarian, so funds will be low.
                            Awsome. I picked up a Beguelin belt last year...I don't think the bags go on sale (at least they didn't the last few sales).

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by doldrums View Post
                              Ive got an overlocked CCP shirt but one of the stitches seems to have come apart or maybe was missing from the start at the armhole area.

The gap is a few cm and I am anal enough to want this fixed --> is any reasonable tailor equipped to do this?

Also, I appreciate the aesthetic qualities of the overlock but asides from this, does it have outstanding functional attributes? I've noticed that the stitches around the area area as strong as ever.

Thanks in advance.
                              send it to ccp
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

For those that have not experience the LB sale, it's a hoot. Well heeled boston blue bloods shoving and elbowing for discount fashion is hysterical. LB's selection for mens (not suiting) has been blah lately (they once had Helmut Lang and Jil Sander store-in-stores). Now it's really all about Dries (the best selection I have seen anywhere, they buy everything: suits, knitwear, accessories, leather, etc), Marni and Neil Barrett with a new focus on American designers (Tim Hamilton, Hoorsenbuhs, Rag & Bone, etc).
                                I will definitely have to check out the Louis sale. I'm in Boston, so it's easy enough to stop by periodically. They do have a very good Dries Van Noten selection. What I've got my eye on though are their henry beguelin man bags. I'm way into them, but would rather not fork over the $1,500 they're charging. Plus I'm going to some cash on a CCP overcoat at Alan Bilzarian, so funds will be low.[/quote]

You should video tape this. I am not crazy about HB designs, but the quality of the leather blows a lot of brands out of water.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎