X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • massivegoldteeth
    • Oct 2011

Black Celebration shop

Anyone have any experience with the shop Black Celebration? They appear to be out of Cyprus.

Comment

• rickandjulius
      • Feb 2014

Originally posted by massivegoldteeth View Post
      Anyone have any experience with the shop Black Celebration? They appear to be out of Cyprus.
      They used to be an SZ affiliated boutique. Not sure why they're not anymore.

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by massivegoldteeth View Post
        Originally posted by rickandjulius View Post
        They used to be an SZ affiliated boutique. Not sure why they're not anymore.
        I bought once from them, my experience with them was nothing but great. It was a while ago though, .... don't remember if one year or two...

Based on that, I would say buy with confidence. But I don't know if their service is still as good as it was when I bought (very nice communication, they took measurements for the pieces I wanted and answered all my annoying emails in detail ).

Comment

• massivegoldteeth
          • Oct 2011

Thank you, all. Helpful to know.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
            • Oct 2009

And one more RO question for you guys! :)
            Can anybody share some experience concerning the RO goose down padded bomber trench? http://man.totokaelo.com/rick-owens/...t/black/J13E55
            I mean qualitywise. Does it keep you warm, does the goose down stay in place etc.
            Thanks!
            "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

i love their website. (totokaelo)
              sorry, no info on the bomber trench
              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                • Oct 2009

Haha, same here. Styling and fits are always on point.
                "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• orient
                  • Feb 2015

Hi everyone. New here and this is my first post. I recently bought this BBS jacket off eBay. I'm having trouble finding any references to it online. Could anyone help me out and link me? Thanks
                  Last edited by orient; 02-17-2015, 12:58 PM. Reason: removed images by request of original seller

Comment

• Mistifique
                    • Mar 2014

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
                    And one more RO question for you guys! :)
                    Can anybody share some experience concerning the RO goose down padded bomber trench? http://man.totokaelo.com/rick-owens/...t/black/J13E55
                    I mean qualitywise. Does it keep you warm, does the goose down stay in place etc.
                    Thanks!
                    Hi there!
                    I've got it-first of all it's not so warm as I supposed,will be ok only with sweater underneath. And second and the worse - goose down stay all over you sweater/t-shirt and only thing you can do is completely change the lining.
                    Hope it was helpful.
                    So Pure... So Cold
                    Transilvanian Hunger

Comment

• en0rm
                      • May 2010

orient sorry to say, but that "bbs" hoody is 100% fake! you should report the seller and try and get your money back

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by en0rm View Post
                        orient sorry to say, but that "bbs" hoody is 100% fake! you should report the seller and try and get your money back
                        I'm curious as how can you tell right away it is fake? could be helpful for the unexperienced eye to explain ...

the laces on the zippers and the zippers do seem pretty fake to me, and maybe the label on it? aren't the P1 codes only for pants?

Comment

• orient
                          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by en0rm View Post
                          Thanks for the reply! I was very concerned when I didn't see the jacket anywhere online (especially the ss14 site), and after seeing the model number on some pants someone was selling I had a feeling I should post on the legit check thread.

Originally posted by Nomadic Planet View Post
                          I'm curious as how can you tell right away it is fake? could be helpful for the unexperienced eye to explain ...

the laces on the zippers and the zippers do seem pretty fake to me, and maybe the label on it? aren't the P1 codes only for pants?
                          I'm curious to know as well. I'm not as experienced as a lot of other posters when it comes to avant-garde.
                          When I open up a dispute I'd like to be able to prove 100% that the jacket is fake.

Thanks!

Comment

• Resonkuken
                            • Oct 2012

The tags look odd. That white with the descriptions is too strong, and the separation between Boris Bidjan Saberi on the heavier tag seems wrong.
                            Also, but this is me particularly, I´ve never seen that hoodie model. Others with more knowledge could chime in but it looks pretty fake to me.

Comment

• Faye
                              • Apr 2009

Aww….sorry to hear that man! I guess nowadays it’s necessary to be precautious even when buying niche brands like BBS.
                              I wonder where those fakes are made and in what quantities.

Nevertheless here are the suspicious details that I noticed:
                              - correct me if I’m wrong, but if memory serves me right, BBS never did any items with hoods/sleeves detachable by zippers
                              - the model number is P1 on the tag. P is always reserved for pants, no jackets. (Edit: so probably the tag is real, just token from another authentic garment)
                              - the strings attached on the zippers are always very thin (about 1/4"), waxed and tightly woven which makes them very stiff. Judging from the picture, the ones on the jacket are wide, non-waxed and soft.

Anyway…I think it would be best to contact the BBS customer support to get an official statement from them to present to paypal. I’m sure they’ll be glad to assist you.
                              Last edited by Faye; 02-11-2015, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• Monoral
                                • Mar 2014

Look super duper fake to me, I remember reporting this jacket to Ebay customer support a while ago...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎