Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NoisyArmchair
    • Mar 2014

Yeah I stayed up all night to make sure I could call them as soon as they opened but their number isn't definitely down and there isn't another one. No reply to my email either.

Comment

• scanner
      • Mar 2015

I don't think they are open on weekends and I know they're currently overwhelmed with the grand re-opening of their london b&m store.

Comment

• NoisyArmchair
        • Mar 2014

Oh is it coming back? Wow.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
          • Jul 2013

Are Julius blazers structured at all (shoulder pads/canvassing/etc)?

Comment

• yubbermax
            • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
            Are Julius blazers structured at all (shoulder pads/canvassing/etc)?
            My jacket is slightly padded in the shoulders but is unstructured otherwise.

Comment

• NoisyArmchair
              • Mar 2014

Update on the situation: I'm still overdrawn/can't withdraw or spend any money/getting charges from my bank. However, this email means things are getting sorted soon (hopefully).

Also evidence that it happened to multiple people/that I'm not lying. When I posted that original thread there was some pretty shitty hostility that I wouldn't expect here on SZ and insinuations that I was lying/an idiot.

While the latter may be true it was pretty uncalled for.
              Last edited by NoisyArmchair; 03-23-2015, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                Some of the new posters are mean 'cause they're a sack full of dicks. Some of the old posters can be mean 'cause they're tired of the shittiness of said new posters, and their patience/charity is wearing thin.
                Too true. I began cleaning house today. Fuck this shit.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eleves
                  • Sep 2012

I'm new to Paul Harnden in general and I was wondering: does he ever repeat styles in things like hats or accessories? For example, if I wanted to get a bed hopper hat, do I have to search for an old one or is it something he's released multiple times? Does he still do things like wallets?
                  Originally posted by Faust
                  HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

^ pretty sure the small leather goods are released regularly though a number of shops like L'E Rue Herold.

The hats are released pretty regularly although in different materials/colorways (like his outerwear). IF has a pretty decent selection of hats right now. Seeing that you're in NYC, may be worth a stopover. A few weeks ago they had a fully packed double rack of mens PH and pretty much the same for womens.
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• the breaks
                      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                      Some of the new posters are mean 'cause they're a sack full of dicks. Some of the old posters can be mean 'cause they're tired of the shittiness of said new posters, and their patience/charity is wearing thin.
                      Neither is a good excuse to be mean.
                      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• bukka
                        • Sep 2011

Can anyone recommend me a good forum for women's clothes, the likes of Dries Van Noten, Thom Brown, Rick Owens, etc. Forum with discussion thread and classifieds please. Sz, of course, is part of that list but if you know any other one, please share it.
                        Last edited by bukka; 03-23-2015, 03:57 PM.
                        Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Nickefuge
                          • Nov 2014

I´ve alway wondered when seeing Guidi shoeboxes: where did the second "I" go? It only reads "GUID". Somebody please enlighten me.
                          "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Verdandi
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by bukka View Post
                            Can anyone recommend me a good forum women's clothes, the likes of Dries Van Noten, Thom Brown, Rick Owens, etc. Forum with discussion thread and classifieds please. Sz, of course, is part of that list but if you know any other one, please share it.
                            I would love one like that to exist, but I haven't come across it yet.
                            lavender menace

Comment

• Arkady
                              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                              I´ve alway wondered when seeing Guidi shoeboxes: where did the second "I" go? It only reads "GUID". Somebody please enlighten me.
                              Feel like it's for symmetry's sake, no? Was curious about this myself.

Comment

• guardimp
                                • Jun 2010

Is there some level of clothing below fast fashion, where price is even cheaper and design is not of concern?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎