• HugAndWug
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by dji View Post
    they look like 997's to me kids.
    you'd be correct. thanks!

Comment

• dji
      • Feb 2008

no worries, this set of LIFT pages is a good reference.

Comment

• redbible
        • Mar 2015

Ah good to know.

Anyone have experience applying suspender buttons to pants? I want to put some on a pair of linen pants I have (on the inside). Wondering if there is any issues that may arise doing this.

Comment

• BrianK
          • Jan 2013

Anyone purchase the double layer RO tee in 97% COTTON 3% ELASTODIENE fabric? What exactly is elastodiene and How different is this from the 100% cotton?

RICK OWENS SS15 DOUBLE SHORT SLEEVES TEE IN BLACK COTTON HAS AN ELONGATED LENGTH AND A ROUND NECKLINE. * COLOR: BLACK. * MATERIAL: 97% COTTON 3% ELASTODIENE. * MODEL IS WEARING SIZE S.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

I know it has been discussed before, but I couldn't dig up the postings on it...

RO Memphis jeans... true to size? Or do I size up/down?
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ian+
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
              I know it has been discussed before, but I couldn't dig up the postings on it...

RO Memphis jeans... true to size? Or do I size up/down?
              size down 1, maybe 2 as shucks proposed
              ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                size down 1, maybe 2 as shucks proposed
                Thank you sir!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• stagename
                  • Oct 2011

Thank you sir!
                  My memphis had a fairly large waist for their size but were small everywhere else so if you have legs don't size down too much. They stretch, but not that much. Mine were tts and fitted well, maybe a bit big at the waist.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

thanks again. will keep it in mind and ask for some thigh/hem measurements

Comment

• ian+
                      • Dec 2011

Thank you sir!
                      Originally posted by stagename View Post
                      My memphis had a fairly large waist for their size but were small everywhere else so if you have legs don't size down too much. They stretch, but not that much. Mine were tts and fitted well, maybe a bit big at the waist.
                      as i have stated before the waist will be big, if your legs are muscular size down 1. The legs are stretchy. My legs are muscular due to sports / gym and sizing down one was perfect. And please be careful, the above info are denim related. The memphis pants are another story.

Asking for measurements won't help, they will seem very small to you cause the stretch factor is not taken into consideration.
                      ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• rickandjulius
                        • Feb 2014

How fast is Lazarriweb's shipping?

Comment

• vegettoo
                          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by stagename View Post
                          my experience, the waist stretch as well, wat i did was get a size smaller

Comment

• blackfedora
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                            Anyone purchase the double layer RO tee in 97% COTTON 3% ELASTODIENE fabric? What exactly is elastodiene and How different is this from the 100% cotton?

https://www.rickowens.eu/en/men/products/ru15s4256uc-09
                            Elastodiene is rubber made from either natural or synthetic latex. Kind of a way to be vague about the origins of the starting material. So 97% cotton 3% rubber....haven't tried this before and that type of double layer isn't at my local shop, so I can't tell you what it is like. I can speculate that is holds it's shape better during wear than the 100% cottons ones that tend to stretch out somewhat during use and regain their shape only after washing.

Comment

• blackfedora
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                              I placed an order on ZFactorie three weeks ago and it's still listed as "processing", with no further correspondence. I know it's a busy season, and I'm normally pretty patient, but as the paypal dispute deadline edges closer...

Is this common with ZB at this time of year? I couldn't find an email address listed for customer inquiries.
                              I use this email for communication with the fine folks at the Zfactory: zfactorie.orders@gmail.com

I also experienced a delay (~10-12 days) before my order official went out...arrived shortly thereafter, but I'm but a quick border hop away from their shop.

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                                I placed an order on ZFactorie three weeks ago and it's still listed as "processing", with no further correspondence. I know it's a busy season, and I'm normally pretty patient, but as the paypal dispute deadline edges closer...

Is this common with ZB at this time of year? I couldn't find an email address listed for customer inquiries.
                                First, thanks for your purchase and happy to have you as a customer of ours. I will look into this situation an get back to you. since last season i am not involved in the day to day processing of orders as we have someone specifically employed to do that. It frees me up to focus on design and production
                                Angie does a very good Job of shipping stuff promptly, providing measurements when needed and informing our customers of special circumstances if they arise. As Blackfedora stated below you can use the email address
                                listed or sent to :tracking@zambarrett.com and she will take care of you.

Otherwise you can message me with your order number and since you are a member of SZ I will give attention to it for you

Originally posted by blackfedora View Post
                                I use this email for communication with the fine folks at the Zfactory: zfactorie.orders@gmail.com

I also experienced a delay (~10-12 days) before my order official went out...arrived shortly thereafter, but I'm but a quick border hop away from their shop.
                                but now you have Bad A** fitting shorts for Summer.....
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎