• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Davie View Post
    Morsto, I'm a 29 in Dior both the raw and washed, and I found 30s in Drkshdw fit me best, after trying on different sizes.

Another RO sizing question, the RO double layer this FW, how do these run? I'm usually a medium (on a small side however) and I have a couple of Drkshdw long sleeves in M and they fit pretty good.
    they run quite true to size, maybe a bit slim but they also stretch out. I always pull mine a bit wider.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• colin
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
      Anyone's got any experience with the JR hobokens? Do they stretch out much?
      I'm wearing mostly DH MIJ 19cm (non-raws), in size 27.
      you could probably go with a 27 or 28 depending on the pair as materials are different. compare your jeans to the listed size charts to make sure

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by colin View Post
        you could probably go with a 27 or 28 depending on the pair as materials are different. compare your jeans to the listed size charts to make sure
        According to the charts, i should be wearing 28 or 29. Mainly just concerned how much they'll stretch out.
        Thanks.Cheers.

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Eternal
          Got some trouble with viscose Tees/tanks. "Dry clean only" it says, but I don't want to have to leave them for dry cleaning every time. Worst case scenario if i wash them by hand?

just wash em by hand and dry them laid flat on a towel and you'll save yourself the time, hassle and bucks of a dry cleaner :)

The only thing I ever send to the cleaners would be suit-related clothing... and that's because i have to. Everything else I trust myself over them.
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

worst case scenario is some pilling and small holes, if you wash them gently you shouldn't have any problems though

Comment

• reborn
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Eternal
              Got some trouble with viscose Tees/tanks. "Dry clean only" it says, but I don't want to have to leave them for dry cleaning every time. Worst case scenario if i wash them by hand?

DRYEL ( http://www.dryel.com/ ) should be your go to solution and it's usually available at your local drugstore/CVS/Rite Aid/Walgreens/Longs. I use it for all my "Dry Clean Only" pieces that only need to be freshened up and even for some lightly stained spots. It works well and it's inexpensive compared to professional dry cleaning.

Suits and blazer/jackets, per Albert's posting, should go to a professional cleaner no more than once a season.

Comment

• blacksuit
                Banned
                • Dec 2008

I have same problem.. RO tees/tanks.. I usually use washing net.

Comment

• snafu
                  • Apr 2008

ok a strange one ...
                  people on here will know the long white coats the margiela staff wear, i want one and am trying to track one down

they are not actually by margiela and you cant purchase one through them spoke to the staff in the london store but they didn't know much more than myself, one girl though margiela bought them from a uniform store in Antwerp
                  im going to track one down for the coming spring maybe dye it black or keep it white either way, does anyone know what type of coat it is ... painters coat ? butchers coat ? any clue

any help would be appreciated

Comment

• Jonn
                    • Mar 2008

aren't those plain white lab coats?

Comment

• reborn
                      • Aug 2008

/\ just buy a lab coat and get it tailored.

Comment

• doldrums
                        • Dec 2008

I can hook you up with one with a bonified hospital logo, MD insignia and everything....for a price...

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                        ok a strange one ...
                        people on here will know the long white coats the margiela staff wear, i want one and am trying to track one down

they are not actually by margiela and you cant purchase one through them spoke to the staff in the london store but they didn't know much more than myself, one girl though margiela bought them from a uniform store in Antwerp
                        im going to track one down for the coming spring maybe dye it black or keep it white either way, does anyone know what type of coat it is ... painters coat ? butchers coat ? any clue

any help would be appreciated

Comment

• snafu
                          • Apr 2008

every one iv looked at has bad lapels and collars also are button fastening
                          im hunting for a non lapel coat which its around the body

Comment

• snafu
                            • Apr 2008

[/QUOTE]

thing im after not best pic

Comment

• tangerine
                              • Dec 2006

You are going to have to get a job at the MMM store.
                              the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

• snafu
                                • Apr 2008

hmmm might try and sleep with the young pretty french girl instead

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎