X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Verdandi
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Law View Post
    The Yohji Yamamoto + Noir collection, is this strictly women's? Or do they do male pieces as well?
    It's only women's and as far as I remember it has always been since it launched in the 90s.
    lavender menace

Comment

• Shucks
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by savant View Post
      Can someone confirm if the new Memphis cuts are 19cm? I mean if that's the case, they'll fit a bit weird or? If I remember correctly, current and previous seasons are like 15cm....? Damn, I have a feeling 19cm might suck as I planned to preorder one in 30

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...bLineMemoCode=
      this does NOT look like a 19 cm hem.

Comment

• Law
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Verdandi View Post
        It's only women's and as far as I remember it has always been since it launched in the 90s.
        Thank you

Next question is then, has a guy ever purchased a pair of the + Noir Hakama pants?. Wondering if they'd still be wide and roomy enough in the thighs to fit a male.

Comment

• blowdown
          • Feb 2011

is it normal to have dye bleeding on a guidi bag? im experiencing one right now and it just frustrates me

Comment

• unwashed
            • Dec 2008

Couldn't find an answer on the UPS site. Perhaps someone else here has experience with UPS.
            I made and order with Express service paying 25 euro and I made an order with the same store with normal shipping for free. Both the Packages said UPS saver. Anybody knows if the second order was also send express or both orders were shipping regular?
            Grailed link

Comment

• magic
              • Feb 2009

From my experience Ups saver was an express service.
              Focusing on object details

Comment

• unwashed
                • Dec 2008

Thanks, yes I thought so but didn't know for sure. Package was delivered 1 day later within Europe.
                Grailed link

Comment

• newp
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by blowdown View Post
                  is it normal to have dye bleeding on a guidi bag? im experiencing one right now and it just frustrates me
                  Most of Guidi bags bleed due to leather treatment.

Comment

• blowdown
                    • Feb 2011

^
                    i kinda expected the bleeding but just not that bad lol, i have like a tee shirt with a rather nice gradient colouring going on now...

luckily though its only a t shirt, makes me more wary right now

Comment

• bukka
                      • Sep 2011

Quick question: I won an eBay auction, nice item for a fair price. He just sent me a message to tell me that he forgot to set up a reserve and listed the item again. Seller is obviously not happy with the price and is trying his chance again because fuck me.
                      Anyone had to go through the same situation? Is he allowed to do so? What are my option and what can I realistically hope to get in the end?

Thanks!
                      Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• newp
                        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by bukka View Post
                        Quick question: I won an eBay auction, nice item for a fair price. He just sent me a message to tell me that he forgot to set up a reserve and listed the item again. Seller is obviously not happy with the price and is trying his chance again because fuck me.
                        Anyone had to go through the same situation? Is he allowed to do so? What are my option and what can I realistically hope to get in the end?

Thanks!
                        Afaik once you've paid he is obliged to send you this item or send you a request to cancel the purchase which you have to accept, otherwise he is still obliged to send it. What happens if he sends you a fuck you note instead and you have to open a dispute — I don't know, probably you just have your money back.

Anyway if you are going to insist to get an item from him, film the moment you get the parcel and open it.

Comment

• bukka
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by newp View Post
                          Afaik once you've paid he is obliged to send you this item or send you a request to cancel the purchase which you have to accept, otherwise he is still obliged to send it. What happens if he sends you a fuck you note instead and you have to open a dispute — I don't know, probably you just have your money back.

Anyway if you are going to insist to get an item from him, film the moment you get the parcel and open it.
                          Thought so. The dude is just going to lose some reputation points. He's at 93% already, so basically I'm fucked. Anyway, thanks for your quick reply
                          Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• dduyyy
                            • Jul 2014

Im looking for a pair of lace up boots, specially interested in carpe diem. Im not tall (178cm) and im not sure how the shape of the boots affect me. The boots with round toe box really attract me, but wondering if they may make me look shorter? Not from any experiences but just kind of my curiousness.

Comment

• unwashed
                              • Dec 2008

I'm also 1,78 and have had two types of CD boots. I found the shapes to work great and not a problem at all.
                              For reference about fit you can check some of my fits with the boots:

linen over leather boots
                              linen over leather boots 2
                              7-hole boots
                              Grailed link

Comment

• HugAndWug
                                • Aug 2014

I recently purchased a grail of mine and it finally came in today. However the seller was very inaccurate on the measurements (4-11CM wrong on every measurement) and I'm not sure if I should go for a refund or if I should just try to resell it. The seller shipped from Hong Kong and I don't think it's worth it to pay for international shipping on something that was only 165 in the first place but maybe I'm wrong/there's a different option. Any opinions?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎