Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sam_tem
    • Apr 2007

a bit off topic i suppose, but since i'm not very smart about the interweb figured i'd ask here. i've never encountered a site that brings my internet to a grinding halt like superfuture does. what is it about that place that makes it so fucked? is it just my computer?

Comment

• Mewtu
      • Dec 2008

hey quick question. wondering if anyone has a fit pic of someone wearing rick owens longsleeve in dust and one in black. searched through many pages of Waywt because the model pictures on elux always look terrible. can't decide between black or dust, any help would be great
      Originally Posted by ProfMonitoff: "Then my friend's cat crapped on it and the dry cleaner couldn't fix it "

Comment

• pipcleo
        • Jan 2007

dust doesnt show dandruff

Comment

• Mewtu
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by pipcleo View Post
          dust doesnt show dandruff
          Originally Posted by ProfMonitoff: "Then my friend's cat crapped on it and the dry cleaner couldn't fix it "

Comment

• rocknrollnigger
            • Jan 2009

Black L/S with Dust tank

But did you consider: Dark Shadow

Last edited by rocknrollnigger; 01-14-2009, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Mewtu
              • Dec 2008

thank you very much, I was leaning towards dust but that looks great, I will have to reconsider now, or just buy both

Comment

• laika
                • Sep 2006

Does the Aloha Rag store in NYC stock Ann Dem?
                ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

No. They only seem to stock second rate designers.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

I stopped by in october out of curiousity - the line up is really weird
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• laika
                      • Sep 2006

that's what i thought--so weird.

thanks, Faust!
                      ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

You are welcome! I wouldn't be surprised if they got shot down by the designers - between IF and Atelier there is not much room to maneuver for them.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                          • Sep 2006

That's very true. Plus, they are more expensive.
                          I want to get one of the bug brooches from the menswear show and I would prefer to get it some place else if I can, but I don't remember seeing it at IF or A. (Finally went to the new A the weekend before last, and it's very nice!!! )

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Yea, new A is pretty fantastic. Did you check out the changing rooms? I haven't seen the bug brooches. However, there are plenty of Lanvin bug brooches at Barneys. Did you like those?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                              • Sep 2006

No, I didn't--I'll have to spend some more time there. It's a nice walk down Hudson from my place, much preferable to heading east.

I have not seen the Lanvin brooches, but i'm sure they are lovely. I'm also sure they are way, way out of my price range...ah, serenity.

i'm going to go order the ann one right now and post a pic!

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Wait, don't - call Barneys first, I think they had an Ann one too - I just didn't know it was Ann. They are all deeply marked down.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎