Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PurpleJesuss
    • May 2014

guidi q10 should do the trick if that's all you need it for.

Comment

• Mattiassa
      • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
      if that's all u need it for, why not just use ur pockets?
      I would never use my pockets for these things.

Comment

• Mattiassa
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by PurpleJesuss View Post
        guidi q10 should do the trick if that's all you need it for.
        Good tip. I own Guidi shoes but haven't really thought of them as a bag producer. That bag looks really nice.

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Mattiassa View Post
          I would never use my pockets for these things.
          why not? what DO u use ur pockets for then?

Comment

• byhand
            • Dec 2011

The Guidi q10 is a bigger bag than you need. It could easily be half the size. Use this as a design opportunity to work with a local leather goods maker. That way you get exactly what you want. Givenchy makes a bag marketed to men that is the right size, but I think the shoulder strap is too wide. I also don't like the conspicuous branding. I'm looking for a bag the same size as you want (for keys, wallet, phone and passport) and have had no luck. I'm going to commission my favorite leather worker to make exactly what I want.

ma+ does make a small bag that attaches to a belt; it is called the envelope belt pouch. Darklands has the medium sized version (I think it is made in a small, medium and large). The smallest is about the right size, but it doesn't offer a shoulder strap. It is smaller than the Guidi q10 and is the closest thing I have found to suit my needs that is available from the designers championed here.

[/IMG]
            Last edited by byhand; 09-13-2015, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Mattiassa
              • Dec 2014

why not? what DO u use ur pockets for then?

If something, my hands. Things doesn't do pockets any good.

Comment

• Mattiassa
                • Dec 2014

Originally posted by byhand View Post
                The Guidi q10 is a bigger bag than you need. It could easily be half the size. Use this as a design opportunity to work with a local leather goods maker. That way you get exactly what you want. Givenchy makes a bag marketed to men that is the right size, but I think the shoulder strap is too wide. I also don't like the conspicuous branding. I'm looking for a bag the same size as you want (for keys, wallet, phone and passport) and have had no luck. I'm going to commission my favorite leather worker to make exactly what I want.

ma+ does make a small bag that attaches to a belt; it is called the envelope belt pouch. Darklands has the medium sized version (I think it is made in a small, medium and large). The smallest is about the right size, but it doesn't offer a shoulder strap. It is smaller than the Guidi q10 and is the closest thing I have found to suit my needs that is available from the designers championed here.

[/IMG]

That bag is gorgeous. And the size is perfect. With a nice leather strap it would be ready to go. It's strange that it is so hard finding these small "man bags".

Comment

• Shucks
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Mattiassa View Post
                  If something, my hands. Things doesn't do pockets any good.
                  dude, pockets are FOR having things in. i'd say that little man purse would ruin any look like a MILLION times more than having ur keys in ur pockets. at least get a proper bag if u are gonna get one. like at least A4 size or something....

Comment

• Arkady
                    • Apr 2011

Zam's bags are quite a good size, not too massive but not feeble manpurse mode by any means:
                    Zam Barrett Dialogue is an Artisanal Apparel Accessories and Clothing Brand for Men and Women. The company is based on Brooklyn, NEW YORK and all our apparel and accessories are made by a team of skilled artisans under the direct supervision of the designer.

Zam Barrett Dialogue is an Artisanal Apparel Accessories and Clothing Brand for Men and Women. The company is based on Brooklyn, NEW YORK and all our apparel and accessories are made by a team of skilled artisans under the direct supervision of the designer.

And very durable.

Comment

• DamageX
                      • Dec 2008

Tailoring Julius Blazers

I have two Julius blazers that I'd like to tailor.

I basically need to take the sleeves up from the shoulder on one and the sleeves on the other as the arms are a bit too long for me.

I also want to maintain the original details that the blazers have.

Does anyone know of a tailor in the NYC area that could do this and make it look exactly the same as the Julius design and replicate the detailing?

Thanks a bunch!

Comment

• paulio4prez
                        • Sep 2012

I'm typically just a lurker on here, so I apologize if i'm posting something that's been addressed recently, although i searched and couldn't find anything recent.

Looking for any USA based members that might have recently placed an order from darklands- how did the customs/duty portion of the shipping process play out? I think their method of shipping these days is deutsche post which gets handed off to USPS for delivery.

thanks in advance.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by paulio4prez View Post
                          I'm typically just a lurker on here, so I apologize if i'm posting something that's been addressed recently, although i searched and couldn't find anything recent.

Looking for any USA based members that might have recently placed an order from darklands- how did the customs/duty portion of the shipping process play out? I think their method of shipping these days is deutsche post which gets handed off to USPS for delivery.

thanks in advance.
                          expect to pay full duties & taxes - and be pleasantly surprised when they sometimes forget to / neglect to charge them at all [which is, surprisingly, quite often].

-

Comment

• okayvin
                            • Sep 2013

dude, pockets are FOR having things in. i'd say that little man purse would ruin any look like a MILLION times more than having ur keys in ur pockets. at least get a proper bag if u are gonna get one. like at least A4 size or something....
                            lol calm down

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

no! i just cant with that little sad excuse for a bag. lol

Comment

• neostrifeX
                                • Jun 2013

Originally posted by paulio4prez View Post

thanks in advance.
                                Ordered many times with Darklands and I've never had to pay any extra fees, shipping to California.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎