• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neostrifeX
    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
    Hello everyone

Is BBS cashmere any good? do they pilling fast?

thank you in advance.
    I've had many BBS t-shirts with 15% cashmere and in my experience they don't seem to pile quickly, but they do pile a little.

devour, why don't you just message the eBay seller?

Comment

• devour
      • Dec 2014

Originally posted by neostrifeX View Post
      I've had many BBS t-shirts with 15% cashmere and in my experience they don't seem to pile quickly, but they do pile a little.

devour, why don't you just message the eBay seller?

Already messaged a few days back, still waiting. So im just asking here incase anyone knows the answer.

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        Yeah, my habits have definitely changed since I went back to driving. Now just staring at all the bags in my closet, haha.
        ^this. someone buy my ma+ bag yo.

Comment

• upsilonkng
          • May 2010

here's a ? dji ,jesus man, which part of 3 days is foggy to u? u just bumped ur sales threads yesterday both ur sales threads and now again today... there are other people on this board.
          why do u feel it's cool to bump several days in a row.
          my favorite is when u bump in the morning, then erase the thread and do a new thread at night, that's classy. u must be the Sex Pistols cause this is definitely Anarchy...

Comment

• Arkady
            • Apr 2011

Definitely a valid question but aren't you just a little concerned you know this much about some dude's underwear threads on the internet?

Comment

• DudleyGray
              • Jul 2013

Any advice on Rick sweaters? Wool vs cashmere vs mohair/silk blend? I want a perfect Rick sweater and have my eye on a few, but I'm not sure what might feel nicest in terms of texture/warmth. I have the hooded cardigan in virgin wool and it is nice, but not holy shit nice, for reference. The psychoknit felt holy shit nice to me but not practical enough.
              bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Mattiassa
                • Dec 2014

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                All of these things are a matter of personal choice. I cannot stand pants without pockets, however i hate anything in them. Makes me feel uncomfortable. not even in my jackets for which I ALWAYS sew the external pockets shut.

i have a bag constantly.......but what do I need on a daily basis.Only my wallet with cash/ cards/ id.

AMEN.

Comment

• LOVE
                  • Dec 2007

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
                  Any advice on Rick sweaters? Wool vs cashmere vs mohair/silk blend? I want a perfect Rick sweater and have my eye on a few, but I'm not sure what might feel nicest in terms of texture/warmth. I have the hooded cardigan in virgin wool and it is nice, but not holy shit nice, for reference. The psychoknit felt holy shit nice to me but not practical enough.
                  The cashmere is pretty close to perfect in my opinion, though even then it's different from sweater to sweater. There are all kinds of amazing options in boiled cashmere this season, my personal favorite is the draped moto cardigan.

Comment

• newp
                    • Feb 2013

Does anyone know/have any experience with m_moria post-consumer support? Is it possible to resole it in particular a bit later once the sole is worn out? I hate the idea of vibramming them but I don't have any cobblers in my country who can resole these boots themselves. The only artisans offering some kind of support like this known to me are CCP re-dripping/repairs and full lifetime support of Marsell.
                    I understand asking a retailer could be useful but I'd like to ask here first.
                    Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Ricoco
                      • Jan 2010

How does a size 39 in poell boots fit?
                      I'm normally a 6 in ccp footwear.

Comment

• ian+
                        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
                        cashmere all the way for me. I have 4 of them already and wear them pretty much everyday during the colder days. Virgin wool is my second favorite, I tend to like his cardigans in this material. The mohair blend is very transparent for my liking. The FW15 blue silk one is amazing as well.
                        ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• dji
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                          here's a ? dji ,jesus man, which part of 3 days is foggy to u? u just bumped ur sales threads yesterday both ur sales threads and now again today... there are other people on this board.
                          why do u feel it's cool to bump several days in a row.
                          my favorite is when u bump in the morning, then erase the thread and do a new thread at night, that's classy. u must be the Sex Pistols cause this is definitely Anarchy...
                          take it easy mate, just trying to keep it neat/up to date.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Ricoco View Post
                            How does a size 39 in poell boots fit?
                            I'm normally a 6 in ccp footwear.
                            Best of SZ
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DudleyGray
                              • Jul 2013

Thanks LOVE and ian+.
                              bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                Best of SZ

I understand what he is asking.....LOL

6 in mens,
                                39 is womens, and all that depends on the cut.
                                the first Hockeyes I had in Kangaroo was size 39. they fit but were small.

to answer his question, I think you have to try them on. CCP footwear is very inconsistent in terms of sizing and that is simply a matter of the constriction methods......
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎