Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smudge
    • Jul 2012

I think it may be a p15 judging from the squarish pockets and the width of the pant legs

Comment

• xeraphim
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by newp View Post
      Does anyone know/have any experience with m_moria post-consumer support? Is it possible to resole it in particular a bit later once the sole is worn out? I hate the idea of vibramming them but I don't have any cobblers in my country who can resole these boots themselves. The only artisans offering some kind of support like this known to me are CCP re-dripping/repairs and full lifetime support of Marsell.
      I understand asking a retailer could be useful but I'd like to ask here first.
      Thanks in advance!
      when DSM still had them, the SAs mentioned there was full lifetime support... i'd assume this should be the case with current stockists as well.

Originally posted by dji View Post
      take it easy mate, just trying to keep it neat/up to date.
      can be done without bumping your thread.

Comment

• upsilonkng
        • May 2010

take it easy mate, just trying to keep it neat/up to date.
        not really man, u can just remove what's sold, no one is holding their breath like man oh man has dji sold that one thing... man oh man i cannot scroll down to check i have to have that entire sales thread minus one thing at the top again day after day after day after day after day...

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

alright man, nothing to get over excited about. main reason for the new threads if you must know is that I added new items and wanted them to be grouped together at the top of the thread. I can probably add "reserved" empty posts to add them later in the future if that doesn't offend your sensibilities.

Originally posted by xeraphim View Post
          can be done without bumping your thread.
          fair enough, won't bump the thread when things sell anymore.

Comment

• newp
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by xeraphim View Post
            when DSM still had them, the SAs mentioned there was full lifetime support... i'd assume this should be the case with current stockists as well.
            Thank you! Really love to hear that.

Comment

• upsilonkng
              • May 2010

blah blah blah, u know what ur doing let's not try to make this other than what it is. There are rules and when newbies break them everyone destroys them but u im guessing think ur above the rules u take ur needs over others, it's an ugly thing there's no organized excuse that could change that. I'm pretty sure i'm not the only person who sees this clear as day. I'm not selling anything now so it doesn't affect me personally but there are plenty of people selling stuff so stop acting like ur need to organize ur thread is the reason..u should be getting excited about how ur peers are not stupid people who will applaud ur need to tell us via a bump if something has sold.

alright man, nothing to get over excited about. main reason for the new threads if you must know is that I added new items and wanted them to be grouped together at the top of the thread. I can probably add "reserved" empty posts to add them later in the future if that doesn't offend your sensibilities.

fair enough, won't bump the thread when things sell anymore.

Comment

• Ricoco
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                I understand what he is asking.....LOL

6 in mens,
                39 is womens, and all that depends on the cut.
                the first Hockeyes I had in Kangaroo was size 39. they fit but were small.

to answer his question, I think you have to try them on. CCP footwear is very inconsistent in terms of sizing and that is simply a matter of the constriction methods......
                Haha, yeah sorry for not being clear. I always wear a 6 in poell mens boots but never tried on the womens so I was wondering if that's the same size or if they fit different.
                There's no option to try them on unfortunately so I have to gamble.
                Thanks for your answer.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                  blah blah blah, u know what ur doing let's not try to make this other than what it is. There are rules and when newbies break them everyone destroys them but u im guessing think ur above the rules u take ur needs over others, it's an ugly thing there's no organized excuse that could change that. I'm pretty sure i'm not the only person who sees this clear as day. I'm not selling anything now so it doesn't affect me personally but there are plenty of people selling stuff so stop acting like ur need to organize ur thread is the reason..u should be getting excited about how ur peers are not stupid people who will applaud ur need to tell us via a bump if something has sold.
                  I rarely look at classifieds, as members are usually pretty good a policing them. No need to jump down dji's throat like that - I am sure he meant no harm and he'll adhere to the rules henceforth.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• skullkid
                    • Aug 2015

i tried on a few pair...the shaft is smaller/ slimmer... unless you have very very skinny lower legs, you cant fit your feet in there or cant zip them up.....zam may have the kangaroo hickeys, leather is flexible..cant put my legs in, if its cordovan...impossible

Originally posted by Ricoco View Post
                    Haha, yeah sorry for not being clear. I always wear a 6 in poell mens boots but never tried on the womens so I was wondering if that's the same size or if they fit different.
                    There's no option to try them on unfortunately so I have to gamble.
                    Thanks for your answer.

Comment

• Shadowvault
                      • Oct 2014

Just curious.Do these julius sneakers give you a lot of extra height?I mean do they have something like a heel?And if so how much?Or are they like most of the sneakers?
                      Thanksin advance

Comment

• ian+
                        • Dec 2011

^ It's obvious that they give you extra height. The sneakers from PRISM had a 1.5" concealed heel.
                        ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• Shadowvault
                          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                          ^ It's obvious that they give you extra height. The sneakers from PRISM had a 1.5" concealed heel.
                          Well yea its ovbious. My point was actually...how much
                          1,5 inch isnt that big off a deal. Its like an airmax i guess or a boot. If it was like 5-6-7 cm then id have a problem

Comment

• unwashed
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                            no! i just cant with that little sad excuse for a bag. lol
                            Since when is fashion functional? Pockets are not ment to be used! It there for design purpose only
                            Grailed link

Comment

• skullkid
                              • Aug 2015

Hope you have seen the sneakers in person. They do have this hidden heel (I'm sure you know) that is quite visible from outside. The heel is like those hidden high heel Women Nikes. If that's something you don't mind, go for it

Originally posted by Shadowvault View Post
                              Well yea its ovbious. My point was actually...how much
                              1,5 inch isnt that big off a deal. Its like an airmax i guess or a boot. If it was like 5-6-7 cm then id have a problem

Comment

• Shadowvault
                                • Oct 2014

Originally posted by skullkid View Post
                                Hope you have seen the sneakers in person. They do have this hidden heel (I'm sure you know) that is quite visible from outside. The heel is like those hidden high heel Women Nikes. If that's something you don't mind, go for it
                                I didnt have opportunity to see them in person. I like the shoes but ill buy them online. If the heel is small as i just said its. I just dont wonna look like i am o heels you know. I tried to find pictures of the inside but without success

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎