Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

anyone knows why I cannot access Imageshack anymore and my pics are gone?
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• savant
      • Jul 2011

^ did you try restarting the router or reboot your computer ?

...on a serious note.. imageshack sucks and everyone should be using imgur

Comment

• magic
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
        thats not going to help if you have a heavy (and wide shouldered) leather jacket on it, it will still slowly slip and eventually stretch if the leather is prone to it. The only way to prevent it is having a hanger that doesn't slip.
        Try some from Muji, guys. They have some wide wooden hanger with some kind of coating that preventing slipping..
        Focusing on object details

Comment

• sunny
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by magic View Post
          Try some from Muji, guys. They have some wide wooden hanger with some kind of coating that preventing slipping..
          Muji wooden hangers are good esp for leather. Wooden can be restraint to mold.

Comment

• Gatsu
            • Jul 2015

How much is the quality difference between the bundeswehr german army trainer and the margiela replica?

Comment

• HugAndWug
              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Gatsu View Post
              How much is the quality difference between the bundeswehr german army trainer and the margiela replica?
              Not enough for the 300+ difference between them.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                • Nov 2014

Any thoughts on the German label Rundholz?
                I´ve come across them in a local store that carries designers who are discussed on SZ. I´m looking through their homepage as we speak but haven´t made my mind up yet.
                "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Trixer
                  • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                  Any thoughts on the German label Rundholz?
                  I´ve come across them in a local store that carries designers who are discussed on SZ. I´m looking through their homepage as we speak but haven´t made my mind up yet.
                  I stumbled upon their Berlin store about a year ago and browsed through their collection. Remember the fabrics were quite nice but the designs felt a little underwhelming (a bit flat). They have a very nice space though in Berlin it must be said.

Comment

• tylerpatrickbrand
                    • Sep 2015

Just purchased a Julius_7 5 finger ring set from S/S 2011, the dudes at the store I purchased it at said there was a more intricate way to put it on than the obvious way that the chain holding it together creates a web kind of thing. But they weren't sure of the way, and I haven't yet heard back from emailing Julius directly.

Looked online to no avail either. Anyone know anything about this or the proper way to do it?

Comment

• mgala
                      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Gatsu View Post

I can only comment on the bundeswehr sneakers, which i am wearing right now. I recently god them and i am really liking them so far. Maybe the Margielas have some details i like a tad better (look wise), but i really prefer having these i can wear at school or at trashy bars without worrying at all :)

Comment

• magic
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by magic View Post
                        Originally posted by sunny View Post
                        Muji wooden hangers are good esp for leather. Wooden can be restraint to mold.

Focusing on object details

Comment

• ADreamofBlue
                          • Sep 2015

Is there such a thing as running shoes which have minimal/no branding that don't look like rainbow vomit and have a strictly black & white color scheme? Am I asking for too much? The best I found were some on APL.

who slips in to my body and whispers to my ghost?

Comment

• 13we2
                            • Sep 2015

No you are not asking too much at all. Too many to count.

Adidas X Rick's... Yohji Qasas... Or reebok pump fury X BBS?

Comment

• 13we2
                              • Sep 2015

Looking for original sources of the following pictures. Can anyone identify? Thanks!

Want to know which store this photo is from. Might've known before but I can't think of now:

And where are these campaign shots from?

Thanks a lot!

Comment

• Mistifique
                                • Mar 2014

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
                                Looking for original sources of the following pictures. Can anyone identify? Thanks!

Want to know which store this photo is from. Might've known before but I can't think of now:

And where are these campaign shots from?

Thanks a lot!

It's Boris Bidjan Saberi current A/W15 "Heimat" collection Bamba sneakers and whole look also. Pics taken from H.Lorenzo shop,you can easily find it in affiliated stores.
                                So Pure... So Cold
                                Transilvanian Hunger

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎