Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neostrifeX
    • Jun 2013

Unless it's cold (in which case I'd layer a tank or what not), I just wear it as it is. Yes in the sunlight people can see my nipples, but it doesn't bother me personally.

Comment

• magic
      • Feb 2009

It depends on the level of sheer. I have some bbs tee with semi sheer and I dont wear any tank.
      Focusing on object details

Comment

• Ahimsa
        Vegan Police
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by devour View Post
        Do you wear a tank under your sheer tees like rick or bbs? Under the sunlight my tee is basically see through..
        I do because:
        A) I like the different length contrasts and the lines.
        B) I'm so pale that the contrast lets you see everything.

Originally posted by sunny View Post
        I am looking for new glasses and considering one of following brands.

Eyevan
        Thom Browne
        Oliver peoples

I never have their glasses and am not sure their quality. Any folks have their glasses? Any advise?

Thanks in advance.
        I would also recommend checking out Rigards as they can be made with clear lenses for all their models, and they just recently released a metalloid series. (their frames are usually buffalo horn)
        StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
          • Feb 2015

Can anyone help me with this auction from yahoo taiwan? I've never bought anything from there before and came across it in a google search. Is stuff from there usually legit? Really interested in this WTAPS bomber. I think the auction ends tomorrow.

I'd like help contacting the seller to let them know that I would like to purchase, or help finding a proxy that could do that for me.

Link to the auction:

Comment

• timm3h
            • Mar 2011

Taiwan has a LOT of fakes compared to JP. Though their fakes are usually fairly obvious, and this looks good. Though this is $720? That seems like an awful deal, markup for foreign brands is absurd in TW.
            Clothing deconstruction & review

Comment

• sunny
              • Dec 2012

I would also recommend checking out Rigards as they can be made with clear lenses for all their models, and they just recently released a metalloid series. (their frames are usually buffalo horn)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Ahimsa. Rigards is nice but no shop is selling their clear lenses in my place that I can't try on.

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                • Feb 2015

Thanks for the response Timm3h. I thought it was $300 buy now so I figured the bid was something like 230. If it's ~700 no way I'm going for that.

Anyone have any experience with the Final Home MA-1? Any ideas how much retail on those usually is?

Comment

• timm3h
                  • Mar 2011

$300 TWD is the minimum bid increment. $1 USD is ~$32 TWD. Unfortunately I don't know what the retail is, but based on similar brands I'd estimate something like $500 USD?
                  Clothing deconstruction & review

Comment

• jap808
                    • Dec 2012

Just found a piece of Helmut Lang male underwear in my closet (dated 1998-99 approx) and I realize I've never see and "underwear" post on S-Z. Also, tried with "search" and I wasn't able to find one....

Should we open one (about boxer, tees, socks)?

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                      • Feb 2015

The zipper pull tabs on my Geobaskets snapped and I would like to try to repair them, or if I have to, replace the zipper entirely. Does anyone who has experience with metals / soldering have any advice on how to get a solder to stick to the metal of the zipper, and if it would even be possible? Otherwise does anyone know where I can get replacement zippers? Thanks in advance. I am very sad :(

Comment

• ClockworkRabbit
                        • May 2015

Does anyone know the right way to wash a pair of pants with a built in leather belt? The material is cotton-rayon

Comment

• mainstayer0
                          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by ClockworkRabbit View Post
                          Does anyone know the right way to wash a pair of pants with a built in leather belt? The material is cotton-rayon
                          Probably gonna have to leave that up to the dry cleaner. Or hand-wash it without getting the belt wet.

Comment

• galia
                            • Jun 2009

I want to condition my leather jacket. I think it's lamb, but I'm not sure. It's supple, thin, smooth leather. It has taken quite a beating and needs taking care of. Can I just rub Saphir on it like I do on my handbags?

This is the one I have: https://www.hangerproject.com/saphir...am-polish.html

Also, since it's a RO jacket, it has this ribbed part inside the arms. Should I be super careful with it, or is it safe if some conditioner touches the ribbed fabric?

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                              • Feb 2015

Can anyone confirm for me that these are a pair of Acne Studios Town Stay Cash or Cash? I've been hunting for a pair of these on sale in size 29 for a long time, and I can't reach thecorner customer service and it appears that Acne is down.

Link to the pants:

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fromcolortoblack View Post
                                Can anyone confirm for me that these are a pair of Acne Studios Town Stay Cash or Cash? I've been hunting for a pair of these on sale in size 29 for a long time, and I can't reach thecorner customer service and it appears that Acne is down.

Link to the pants:
                                http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/deni...2443884pc.html
                                From the composition and pictures I would say yes, this is a pair that is 'Stay Cash'.
                                Though note that I found the 'Stay' models fit different in comparison to the normal black jeans.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎