Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fromcolortoblack
    • Feb 2015

Thanks for the response, beyondthemeans!

I recently purchased a pair of Geobaskets and thought this thread could help with feedback as well.

I've heard that Geobaskets only look good if you are:
    1) 5'10" or taller and ~150lbs
    2) Wearing specifically styled outfits (ie: fits RO aesthetic / grungy streetwear in terms of fit, fabric, and styling)

Here's an album of me wearing my Geobaskets in a simple outfit: http://imgur.com/a/KLYS8

I'm 5'6" 140lbs. Are they clown shoes on me?

Comment

• devour
      • Dec 2014

They look fine..

Comment

• sshum88
        • Dec 2007

Stop listening to all the internet chatter and just wear them!

Originally posted by fromcolortoblack View Post
        I've heard that Geobaskets only look good if you are...Are they clown shoes on me?
        Originally posted by eat me
        If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Lex1017
          • Jul 2015

I recently purchased a pair of Geobaskets and thought this thread could help with feedback as well.

2) Wearing specifically styled outfits (ie: fits RO aesthetic / grungy streetwear in terms of fit, fabric, and styling)

Here's an album of me wearing my Geobaskets in a simple outfit: http://imgur.com/a/KLYS8

I know this is a fashion forum, but if you need a bunch of people on the internet to cosign a pair of black on white sneakers, maybe you need to re-evaluate. If you like the shoes fucking wear them, have confidence. If you are wearing them for any reason other than you like them then you are a cunt (I am not saying YOU specifically, but you get the idea). I may catch some heat for this one, but regardless of body type WEAR WHAT YOU LIKE. As long as you are stoked who gives a shit. I know styling, proportion, patterns, colours, textures, etc. are important parts of an outfit, but SZ isn't going to be there for you in the morning to dress you, so give it a try, be creative!

Comment

• Raviel de Silverlake
            • Jun 2015

No, they look fine on you. My personal opinion would be to get a slimmer pants. I wear my Geos as much as I can, I wear it with my skinny jeans, shorts and leggings, any random sweatpants. In term of normal perspective, black and white shoes can fare well with a lot of outfit so go figure. And yeah, I do agree with all the gentlemen above me also.

Comment

• sunny
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Lex1017 View Post
              I know this is a fashion forum, but if you need a bunch of people on the internet to cosign a pair of black on white sneakers, maybe you need to re-evaluate. If you like the shoes fucking wear them, have confidence. If you are wearing them for any reason other than you like them then you are a cunt (I am not saying YOU specifically, but you get the idea). I may catch some heat for this one, but regardless of body type WEAR WHAT YOU LIKE. As long as you are stoked who gives a shit. I know styling, proportion, patterns, colours, textures, etc. are important parts of an outfit, but SZ isn't going to be there for you in the morning to dress you, so give it a try, be creative!

Comment

• sunny
                • Dec 2012

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                  • Feb 2015

Thanks for the responses guys. I like them -- so I'll continue to wear them :)

Comment

• hausofblaq
                    • Oct 2014

How do Rick's Ramone boots fit?
                    I can wear both a 41 in the Ramone sneakers and a 42 in Geobaskets, but from I've read mixed sizing on the Ramone boots.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Comment

• ADreamofBlue
                      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by hausofblaq View Post
                      How do Rick's Ramone boots fit?
                      I can wear both a 41 in the Ramone sneakers and a 42 in Geobaskets, but from I've read mixed sizing on the Ramone boots.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
                      I've got a pair in waxed cotton from Vicious fwiw. I wear 46 in Ramones and Geos, and I took on the same size in Ramone boots. They fit me just fine.
                      who slips in to my body and whispers to my ghost?

Comment

• cloonz
                        • Aug 2011

I take a 42 in Ramones boots and the hightop sneakers but can wear a 41 in Geobaskets. I would just say go with 42.

Comment

• Arkady
                          • Apr 2011

Weird cause I wear a 43 in the leather version with insoles but I'm a 44 in almost everything else. Though I have the older style with the D-ring.

Comment

• samuray_
                            • Jul 2014

paul harnden

just wondering if anybody got infos on that monster print shirt like name of the artist

Comment

• stagename
                              • Oct 2011

The zipper pull tabs on my Geobaskets snapped and I would like to try to repair them, or if I have to, replace the zipper entirely. Does anyone who has experience with metals / soldering have any advice on how to get a solder to stick to the metal of the zipper, and if it would even be possible? Otherwise does anyone know where I can get replacement zippers? Thanks in advance. I am very sad :(
                              I posted a how to on the repair zip things thread a few days ago. Hope that helps!

Comment

• dduyyy
                                • Jul 2014

Currently looking for a tailored winter coat, have looked into some retailers' selection this fw but nothing catched my eyes yet, except for forme d'expression ulster coat. Any other suggestions here guys? What im looking for is a clean, simple and elegant one, and since Im just 178 cm tall, the length of the coat should also be considered.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎