X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stagename
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
    Currently looking for a tailored winter coat, have looked into some retailers' selection this fw but nothing catched my eyes yet, except for forme d'expression ulster coat. Any other suggestions here guys? What im looking for is a clean, simple and elegant one, and since Im just 178 cm tall, the length of the coat should also be considered.
    How warm do you want it to be?

Comment

• dduyyy
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by stagename View Post
      How warm do you want it to be?
      It's rarely under 10 Celcius degree here even in the coldest day, so it doesnt need to be super thick and warm. A coat and a tee and a sweater would be perfect.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Get a long Paul Harnden blazer. Should be warm enough.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• yubbermax
          • Jun 2014

Currently looking for a tailored winter coat, have looked into some retailers' selection this fw but nothing catched my eyes yet, except for forme d'expression ulster coat. Any other suggestions here guys? What im looking for is a clean, simple and elegant one, and since Im just 178 cm tall, the length of the coat should also be considered.
          Maybe check out Layer 0 (http://pnp-firenze.com/wp/product/layer-0-wool-coat/) or BBS (http://pnp-firenze.com/wp/product/bo...ton-long-coat/)

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
            • Jan 2013

Individual Sentiments (check fascinate)
            Forme also has more than one long coat this season (see Hotoveli, Suspension Point).

Comment

• stagename
              • Oct 2011

10C. I'm so jealous.

Rick knife coat. Couldn't find it anywhere not sure if it was produced for this season
              Rick faun coat
              Rick soft peacoat or here.
              Zam's tailcoat
              DEvoa paneled coat
              Thamanyah used to have nice tailored coats but again couldn't find any for sale for thsi season. There's this blazer.

I'm sure blackfedora could recommend you some coat from ccp.

Comment

• blackfedora
                • Jan 2012

Well theaddict has a couple of very fine CCP long coats available at the moment as seen here. If you are a 44-46 and perpetually cold, the DOPE fabric coat will definitely be warm enough and the other made of PLURAL if you are not cold blooded would also fit your bill.

Comment

• newp
                  • Feb 2013

I have the same climate and happy with my IE continuous coat and Zamb cashmere razor coat.

Comment

• mgala
                    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by newp View Post
                    I have the same climate and happy with my IE continuous coat and Zamb cashmere razor coat.

Are any pics of the IE coat available?

Comment

• newp
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by mgala View Post
                      Are any pics of the IE coat available?
                      Photo is courhesy of Holger@hide-m.com

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                        • Jul 2013

How TTS are Rick's double layer tees? Sometimes I see xs that look like they should fit a small, or smalls that ought to fit an xs but I'm not sure how deceptive the measurements are.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

I've found the short sleeve versions to fit TTS, but the long sleeves are upwards of 1 size big. I typically take a L in the short sleeves and need a M in the long sleeves otherwise it swallows me up.
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• FiggRow
                            • Feb 2014

Anyone recognize the model and leather used here? Think this was posted here way back

Guessing CUL-PTC/29 ?

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                              • Sep 2013

AM/2351S CUL-PTC/29, that photo is from here: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8769

There is a pair in size 7 on Grailed but I won't link it.
                              I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                                • Sep 2008

Someone have experience washing those Bamboo Rick Owens tee's? I read a while ago that someone wrecked them by putting them in the washing machine?

Am I supposed to dry clean those? Google tells me bamboo viscose can be handwashed in the machine though...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎