• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Test
    • Dec 2008

[QUOTE=Speak;115724]
    Any recommendations on dark grey jeans?
    [\QUOTE]
    I second this request (and keep it in this thread since it was asked here). Any grey denim. I'm ok with w+h, drkshdw, even nudie, but I'd like your suggestions and especially where to find it. Slim cuts, please.

Comment

• Wiggles
      • Sep 2008

I've been lusting after some Nom De Guerre grey jeans for a while. They have both a light and dark grey in classic and slimmer cuts, seem to be good jeans from what I've heard.

Comment

• Raw Edge
        • Jan 2008

i have a pair of their thick grey selevege denim, highly rec it

Comment

• Secretside
          • Jul 2008

Sorry if it's already been asked, but does anyone know how much these Drkshdw sweats are?

Comment

• doldrums
            • Dec 2008

Rick sweats are $801. And I'm just the sucker to still consider them...

Comment

• sunman42000
              • Oct 2008

Looking for brown lace-up boots in the sub $500 range. Any ideas? In the basic style of...

Comment

• nycbunny
                • Dec 2008

hi..i wanted to know if martin margiela flats are true to size? i was looking to get a size 6.5 flat

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

would the slight flairing of this trench coat's pockets be made worse when getting the body slimmed down by taking it in from the back seams?

Comment

• Test
                    • Dec 2008

From my experience, pocket flap flaring only becomes an issue with poorly designed coats and coats that are too slim for the person. If it's poorly designed, the flaps with stick out from the silhouette naturally and there's very little you can do. If it's too slim, the pockets will flare because they're disconnected. Since that's Julius, I'm assuming the design is fine. Just don't get it slimmed too much.

Comment

• feynmix
                      • Jan 2009

Any recommendations for black denim, raw or otherwise?

I am considering Dior 19cms, Number (N)ine, Somets. I prefer a slim (leg opening: ~7.5''), yet not too skinny fit, and medium rise. Any opinions would be great. Thanks.

Comment

• KM80
                        • Mar 2008

Drkshdw black waxed is rad, and would probably fit your other fit criteria to.

Comment

• dji
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Test View Post
                          From my experience, pocket flap flaring only becomes an issue with poorly designed coats and coats that are too slim for the person. If it's poorly designed, the flaps with stick out from the silhouette naturally and there's very little you can do. If it's too slim, the pockets will flare because they're disconnected. Since that's Julius, I'm assuming the design is fine. Just don't get it slimmed too much.
                          thanks for the advice Test. everything about the design is spot on for what I'm looking for (minimal epaulettes and cuff straps, no waist belt or gun flap, reasonably close rows of buttons, and slightly exaggerated collar and lapels), just wanted to make sure that the pocket flaps wouldn't stick out in an unsightly way.

Comment

• feynmix
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by KM80 View Post
                            Drkshdw black waxed is rad, and would probably fit your other fit criteria to.
                            Thanks.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by dji View Post
                              would the slight flairing of this trench coat's pockets be made worse when getting the body slimmed down by taking it in from the back seams?
                              you can always have a tailor add a snap button to the pockets if they bother you, it would probably help at least a bit
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎