Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • newp
    • Feb 2013

^ I can relate to that. It's cover the whole heel with vibram or get out for me.

Comment

• yubbermax
      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by electricgecko View Post
      as we're talking about fun things to do with footwear:

while i'm very happy with my cobbler (see Berlin thread), i've had no luck finding a place that would install heel taps or even has heard about them. does anybody know where to get hold of these in Europe? thanks!
      There are 7 packs of taps on amazon.de but I didn't see any smaller packages.

Comment

• electricgecko
        • May 2012

Originally posted by newp View Post
        ^ I can relate to that. It's cover the whole heel with vibram or get out for me.
        yup. don't like that.

yubbermax what did you search for? i'd gladly take a pack. tried amazon first, came up with nothing. found some that ship from shenzhen on ebay though.

Comment

• 16simon
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by mikko View Post
          Have you tried cum? Probably need to whack it a couple of times to cover fully.
          hmmm, could manage that, but I also have a blistered molino jacket, does that need the same treatment too? I'll get hairy palms.

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
            • May 2013

ridiculously obscure but:
            Does anybody know what the yamamoto trousers are look 3, I can't find them I don't think. Yamamoto store in London weren't sure either..

Comment

• xeraphim
              • Nov 2008

^ style code is HY-P22-803, the flagships should be able to run a search for you with that.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Been trying to figure out this for a while... are these pants with some sort of angled sling wrap or is it a separate waist bag that is worn in this look?

I love the way it all sits, and I can't quite figure it out or find the full-body photos.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• mikko
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by electricgecko View Post
                  as we're talking about fun things to do with footwear:

while i'm very happy with my cobbler (see Berlin thread), i've had no luck finding a place that would install heel taps or even has heard about them. does anybody know where to get hold of these in Europe? thanks!

I ordered a hug bag of them a while ago feom the US. I can send a few if you PP me postage. :)

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                    • Feb 2015

I ordered a hug bag of them a while ago feom the US. I can send a few if you PP me postage. :)
                    I may want to get in on this too if you'd be cool with that! :) Have a link to the taps you ordered?

Comment

• Graeth
                      • Jan 2013

Question for people who have owned Maison Martin Margiela shoes- how well do you find they last? I'm dithering over a pair of high tops on Grailed, but my other main footwear consists of a pair of guidis and boots from cherevichkiotvichki, and I'm worried that in comparison I'll be disappointed by the quality.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                        • Nov 2014

Has anyone handled this Rick goose-down jacket and can tell me if it´s warm by itself or if it requires a thick pullover underneath it? It´s from FW11 Limo.

Thanks a lot
                        "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                        -Paris Hilton

Comment

• mikko
                          • Apr 2013

Officially sold out all of the heel taps I had lying around, fyi!

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                            Has anyone handled this Rick goose-down jacket and can tell me if it´s warm by itself or if it requires a thick pullover underneath it? It´s from FW11 Limo.

Thanks a lot
                            Used to have the shorter version from FW11 and it was very warm. Worn with a cashmere sweater I could easily stand -5C.

Comment

• newp
                              • Feb 2013

Officially sold out all of the heel taps I had lying around, fyi!
                              Thank you so much for sharing it with us! It's really helpful, at least for some of my sneakers.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
                                Used to have the shorter version from FW11 and it was very warm. Worn with a cashmere sweater I could easily stand -5C.
                                Thanks for your help, I bought it!
                                "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                                -Paris Hilton

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎