Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sshum88
    • Dec 2007

True, boxers are not the best. Need to switch to some slimmer offerings.

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
    How're those with underwear? Most leggings/running tights seem like wouldn't play nicely with boxers?
    Originally posted by eat me
    If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• electricgecko
      • May 2012

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
      What are you guys buying for long johns / leggings to layer under pod shorts etc?
      not something i'd consider for anything else, but i've got two pairs of cheap black speckled leggings from Represent clothing, and they're great.

apart from these: AA knee-length socks for me too, and a pair of BBS longjohns when they match the outfit.

Comment

• Nickefuge
        • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
        How're those with underwear? Most leggings/running tights seem like wouldn't play nicely with boxers?
        Long Johns are a practical alternative.
        "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
        -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Lohikaarme
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
          Long Johns are a practical alternative.
          Ah very true. Dunno, whenever I think of leggings I think of some sort of midlayer that sits between my underwear and shorts/pants. Guess long johns might be the best route though.

Comment

• the breaks
            • Sep 2007

Uniqlo has a new (?) "extra warm Heattech" line. Haven't tried it but sounds like just the ticket...
            Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• bukka
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
              Uniqlo has a new (?) "extra warm Heattech" line. Haven't tried it but sounds like just the ticket...
              Don't know about the leggins, but I did buy a long-sleeve jumper back in February when I was in Tokyo and the weather was, well, unexpectedly cold. It did the job perfectly.
              Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• croatoan
                • Jul 2007

Yeah the new extra warm Heattech stuff is wonderful.

Comment

• magic
                  • Feb 2009

It actually has so sheer on with the long john. Try h&m, they have some cotton jersey ones and quite cheap as well.
                  Focusing on object details

Comment

• blackswan
                    • Feb 2011

Couple of years now i'm trying to buy a decent leather jacket from Rick Owens and everything i tried and see in several boutiques(last year and now) is from disappointing to horrible in terms of quality and fit, compared to the old stuff i own . Before i leave this train and jump to something better, are there any key leather pieces to check from current season, forthcoming or past collections ?

Apologies for my long text

Comment

• neongud
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by blackswan View Post
                      Couple of years now i'm trying to buy a decent leather jacket from Rick Owens and everything i tried and see in several boutiques(last year and now) is from disappointing to horrible in terms of quality and fit, compared to the old stuff i own . Before i leave this train and jump to something better, are there any key leather pieces to check from current season, forthcoming or past collections ?

You could do as many of us do and look for archival leathers from the good old seasons. There are lots of them, many that haven't seen much use. Use grailed, ebay and this forum. I'd stay away from the newer leathers.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Have you gone to the RO flagship stores? This is your best bet, probably. As discussed elsewhere, RO leathers tend to vary quite widely from underwhelming to great. Many department stores go for crap because it's often the cheapest and those kinds of stores get more fashion tourists rather than hardcore fans that might spend more for a more interesting product.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• blackswan
                          • Feb 2011

Thank you for the info, i guess i have to visit a flagship. Same goes for the official ro online store?
                          I just felt that his signature cut of his leather jackets doesn't exist anymore. Same goes for the quality of the leathers, treatment etc. On the other hand, every season has it's beautiful key pieces, but not so much for leathers i guess.The only jacket i like from the current season is the bauhaus shearling, but i'm not looking for leathers with fur and haven't seen it irl. Anyway maybe this have been talked a lot here.

Comment

• gregor
                            • Oct 2014

Thank you for the info, i guess i have to visit a flagship. Same goes for the official ro online store?
                            I just felt that his signature cut of his leather jackets doesn't exist anymore. Same goes for the quality of the leathers, treatment etc. On the other hand, every season has it's beautiful key pieces, but not so much for leathers i guess.The only jacket i like from the current season is the bauhaus shearling, but i'm not looking for leathers with fur and haven't seen it irl. Anyway maybe this have been talked a lot here.
                            quality has most definitely gone downhill.

it's really easy to find his old stuff, though, on grailed, the classifieds, or a bunch of other similar sites, a lot new or near new.

Comment

• delicious_not
                              • Dec 2012

has anyone tried the stretch creepers yet? as awesome as they look on the pictures? and what about the sizing, better to size down like the sock sneakers?

Comment

• MyMindSpray
                                • Mar 2008

Drkshdw Berlin Sweatpants

Does anyone know the difference between all the different drkshdw berlin sweatpants (with the zippered pockets) kicking around online?

the composition for all appear to be similar, but are some made thinner thicker? jersey vs. fleece?

thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎