Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gatsu
    • Jul 2015

Thougts on Rick Owens Exploder jacket? the short one. Could it be used for winter?

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Most definitely. Make sure it's the padded one. I had no idea but apparently there is a non-padded version, at least for women.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• neostrifeX
        • Jun 2013

I've had the DRKSHDW and '07 Moleskin one, and I agree with Faust. However depending on how cold of a winter we're talking here, you may have to layer underneath.

Comment

• Gatsu
          • Jul 2015

How do you like it?

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

I love it - just got one for my girlfriend. However, I suggest you try one one beforehand, as the fit is not a straight on typical thing.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• fredokin
              • Apr 2014

Anyone know where I could find images/video of Ruffo Research's AW 1999 collection? Or even editorials that feature the clothes.
              Originally posted by gregor
              it's terribly lit

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Firstview?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• fredokin
                  • Apr 2014

Only goes back to AW 2000:/
                  Originally posted by gregor
                  it's terribly lit

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                    • Jan 2013

How soft are Daniel Andresen scarves, say compared to Faliero Sarti?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Not as soft. Daniel's work is of a different tactile quality. It's very comfy but it's not featherweight like FS.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Coming
                        • Sep 2013

Has anyone got any experience with CCP fingercuff gloves?

Just bought a pair that is supposedly brand new, but the elastic fingercuffs on a couple of the digits are just a little stretched out, and some of the brown tape is flaking a bit.
                        Normal for it to come from the factory like this?

Also can they be expected to stretch quite a lot because they are fucking tight on my palm (ROMPIBB)

Comment

• Fenix
                          • Aug 2010

The stretching of the elastic and flaking tape sounds a bit suspect. It is tough to say without photos though.

In regards to the leather stretching, yes, they will mold to your hand after some wear. Mine definitely took time to break in. They were extremely tight, then one day like magic, they softened up a bit and fit like a.....ummm.....glove.
                          Originally posted by hausofblaq
                          Grow up.

Comment

• blackfedora
                            • Jan 2012

Julius Tokyo flagship under construction?

To any Tokyo residents, my GF in your fine city at the moment and tried to go to the Julius Flagship store at the address listed on their website (2F I.T.O-Daikanyama 2-17-8 Ebisu-Nishi Shibuya Tokyo 150-0021 Japa) and found the building to be under major construction with no apparent redirection to a temporary location. I looked around the net a little and on the Julius site and can find no info that some sort of major renovations are under way...can anyone confirm or deny this or give me information on where the flagship might be temporarily moved to? Much appreciation from T.O.

Comment

• mikko
                              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Coming View Post
                              Has anyone got any experience with CCP fingercuff gloves?

Just bought a pair that is supposedly brand new, but the elastic fingercuffs on a couple of the digits are just a little stretched out, and some of the brown tape is flaking a bit.
                              Normal for it to come from the factory like this?

Also can they be expected to stretch quite a lot because they are fucking tight on my palm (ROMPIBB)
                              Mine had all the finger elastics super tight to begin with so sounds you've been sold something that maybe is in not so new condition.

I've been using mine for 1.5 seasons and a magical loosening of leather has yet to happen, extremely tight fitting still. Some of the elastics are loose as a catholic priests foreskin tho.

Comment

• unwashed
                                • Dec 2008

Have mine for couple years but still not broken in enough to 'fit like a glove'. That is what is restraining me from wearing them more often. But some of the elastic wires snapped withing the first couple of wears. Nothing to be worried about for me at least
                                Grailed link

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎