Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tylerpatrickbrand
    • Sep 2015

I just purchased the Julius Sefiroth leather gloves online, they are one size fits kind of thing, they came in the mail and they are so far from fitting my hands. They fit my very small girlfriend's hands, but can't get even close to wrapping around my hands.

The question here is does anyone know how this Lost And Found glove(s?) fit?

I just don't want to have to go through this time and time again.
    Attached Files

Comment

• sshum88
      • Dec 2007

You can't believe everything you read. What stuff are you talking about? I've had 6 year old kangaroo tornadoes that have experienced monsoon rains, mud, snow and they are fine, perhaps a bit beaten. All of the other footwear, outwear, suits, and pants have held up just fine - I'm not running to the tailor every week for repairs.

Now that being said, I do believe that CCP may work better if you are tall and slim profile. If you have linebacker shoulders or bodybuilder legs, yeah the seams may tear.

Originally posted by Gatsu View Post
      im not looking to buy any ccp but i have a question for those that wear him. i heard that his stuff is not very durable and tend to get damages and rips easily, is it just part of the piece? like do you still continue to wear it after, or do you get it fixed.
      Originally posted by eat me
      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Gatsu
        • Jul 2015

thx, im tall and skinny but ccp is not really my thing, not right now atleast. another question, is there a site where i can look at past annd and julius collections?

Comment

• Cantara
          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Gatsu View Post
          thx, im tall and skinny but ccp is not really my thing, not right now atleast. another question, is there a site where i can look at past annd and julius collections?
          I don't know if there is one specific site to find every collection, but here are a lot from 2010-Now.

http://www.thisheartsonfire.com/julius-fw-2010/

http://www.thisheartsonfire.com/juli...winter-2011-2/

http://www.thisheartsonfire.com/juli...ngsummer-2013/

http://www.thisheartsonfire.com/julius-fallwinter-2013/

http://www.thisheartsonfire.com/juli...ngsummer-2014/

http://www.thisheartsonfire.com/juli...ngsummer-2015/

With some digging you can find most of the shows on youtube as well.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Or on SZ???
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Gatsu
              • Jul 2015

mostly want to see runway pics, but thanks. i checked the archive but no runway, its good tho, i will dig it up

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

I'm pretty sure we've posted every single Julius and Ann's men's runway presentation on the forums. I don't know if the photos all work from years ago, but you can certainly find the threads by searching.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• 8bpc
                  • May 2010

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                  Maybe try something like an undershirt in a t-shirt cut, like this one from Mey:

There are cheaper alternatives, of course.
                  Would you share some cheaper alternatives with tighter fit arms? Preference for a crew neck since the sweater is some what see-through and crew neck so the V-neck looks odd below. The Mey looks nice, but the material blend leans synthetic.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                    • Nov 2014

Idk, jogging gear comes to mind if you want real high armholes. Or maybe try AA.
                    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                    -Paris Hilton

Comment

• ahn
                      • Jul 2012

My RO Geobaskets side-zippers no longer stay up. It's worse on the right shoe than the left, but between putting them on and the 6 minute walk to catch my tram in the morning, the zipper is usually almost always completely undone again. Any ideas to fix?
                      some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

• Ahimsa
                        Vegan Police
                        • Sep 2011

Replacing the zipper slider should do it. Do you have a good cobbler?

If you want to try something yourself, you can use some pliers and, ever so gently, clamp the each part of the pull that goes over the teeth (separately) while the zipper is bit down. If it's too much pressure then...

(Rick's zippers have always put me off as cheap feeling)
                        StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• ahn
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
                          Replacing the zipper slider should do it. Do you have a good cobbler?

If you want to try something yourself, you can use some pliers and, ever so gently, clamp the each part of the pull that goes over the teeth (separately) while the zipper is bit down. If it's too much pressure then...

(Rick's zippers have always put me off as cheap feeling)
                          Yep I think I know what you're describing! If there's one thing I have is pliers... will give it a go! Thanks
                          some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                            • Jul 2013

How do Zam's DNA pants fit you guys and stay.. uh.. twisted up? I have horrible luck with curved leg pants... they all just sort of sadly pool around my ankles.

Comment

• dduyyy
                              • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
                              How do Zam's DNA pants fit you guys and stay.. uh.. twisted up? I have horrible luck with curved leg pants... they all just sort of sadly pool around my ankles.
                              This depends on how bulky your legs are. I have big calves and the dna pants in weaved cotton stay up well, but do not look good. Imo legs not too skinny but also not too bulky (especially in the calves) would look best in dna pants.
                              If you have skinny legs and are interested in curved leg pants, p13 in tight fit would be the one you're looking for.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
                                This depends on how bulky your legs are. I have big calves and the dna pants in weaved cotton stay up well, but do not look good. Imo legs not too skinny but also not too bulky (especially in the calves) would look best in dna pants.
                                If you have skinny legs and are interested in curved leg pants, p13 in tight fit would be the one you're looking for.
                                Hm, alright. I have somewhat skinny/not bulky calves but my thighs are sort of large. Think that'd be good? Mostly interested since Zam releases lots of non-denim/canvas offerings.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎