X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dduyyy
    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
    Hm, alright. I have somewhat skinny/not bulky calves but my thighs are sort of large. Think that'd be good? Mostly interested since Zam releases lots of non-denim/canvas offerings.
    I dont think so 'cause your problem here is that your calves maybe too small for the curved part to hold well on your legs, so big thighs wont solve the problem here. If you have big thighs and small calves, I think you should pm zam for some alterations of your items. I've done one before with the Z1.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
      I dont think so 'cause your problem here is that your calves maybe too small for the curved part to hold well on your legs, so big thighs wont solve the problem here. If you have big thighs and small calves, I think you should pm zam for some alterations of your items. I've done one before with the Z1.
      Might have to check that out. To be fair, there are some straight up Z1s that are interesting me right now, though straight leg pants are much easier to mess with. Curved pants are too easy to look like trash in

Comment

• skavant
        • Sep 2014

Question for RO goosedown bomber owners. Do you look like you just came out from a pillow fight everytime you take the jacket off?
        Is there anyway that I can prevent this? It's pretty annoying.

Comment

• Arkady
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
          Imo legs not too skinny but also not too bulky (especially in the calves) would look best in dna pants.
          DNAs look excellent on thinner legs -- just size down one.

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
            • Feb 2015

Does anyone know anything about rinkan / rakuten coupons? Where do you usually find them, and do they usually have them?

Comment

• Nickefuge
              • Nov 2014

Originally posted by skavant View Post
              Question for RO goosedown bomber owners. Do you look like you just came out from a pillow fight everytime you take the jacket off?
              Is there anyway that I can prevent this? It's pretty annoying.
              Yes. I'd also like to know how to stop that.
              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                Yes. I'd also like to know how to stop that.
                I had a goosedown piece from some other retailer a few years back that had the problem. I took it back and they acknowledged that it was a production defect, there is supposed to be some kind of liner between the down and outside face that prevents the down from coming out. There was nothing that could be done to stop it. I can't stand errant bits of fluff, so the coat was an absolute nightmare...
                I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• Gatsu
                  • Jul 2015

Is Russia considered apart of europe when, buying from russia to europe? Like do you get extra taxes and duties if you are in the eu buying from a russian site?

Edit: If it is the same as buying from europe then please mention the russian online stores you know. I know of SV and 3.14
                  Last edited by Gatsu; 01-29-2016, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• cloakroom
                    • Mar 2015

Europe and the EU are not the same. You have to pay taxes und duties when ordering from Norway because it's not part of the EU. Same for Russia of course.

Comment

• Gatsu
                      • Jul 2015

I feel stupid now

Comment

• gnow
                        • Jun 2010

Does anyone know where I can get any info on Devoa fw16? Is stealth or SZ covering this?

Comment

• 13we2
                          • Sep 2015

Grailed problem: They changed the looks of the website. When I do a search, the results are first displayed as "default", but when I choose other sort standards, "most recent", "high price", etc, although the page appears to be refreashing and saying "Loading", the order of the searching results doesn't change at all...

Is it just me or everybody?

Edit: For now I can only first go to the designer index box and select a designer, and then the other most recent, high price options are responsive and will work.
                          Last edited by 13we2; 01-31-2016, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• Arkady
                            • Apr 2011

No it's totally fucked, and it's not saving search filters as it did before either.

Comment

• the breaks
                              • Sep 2007

I love it when sites change the layout for no apparent reason and mess up stuff that used to work.
                              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                                No it's totally fucked, and it's not saving search filters as it did before either.
                                It does, but it’s called "My Feed" now.
                                "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                                -Paris Hilton

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎