Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byhand
    • Dec 2011

I like the changes. A little awkward at first, but now that I have spent a few minutes with it I find it more user friendly.

Comment

• Arkady
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
      It does, but it’s called "My Feed" now.
      My mistake entirely.

Other than that the changes are great, especially in the fitting room / grails with the addition of price and size listings for what you've saved.

Interesting that between the redesign and the expanded "about" section they're trying to present this as a storefront for the pieces rather than an ebay-type experience. Legitimizes all the product as if it's been curated.

Comment

• stagename
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
        My mistake entirely.
        Thanks though, I made the same mistake.

Comment

• 13we2
          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
          It does, but it’s called "My Feed" now.
          Thanks. I just learnt the trick - there's the "show/hide selected" button where you clear multiple filter presets. But you can't apply different sorting for a search on the homepage, seems still like a bug. Also, you used to be able to see all items of one brand when you click the brand's name on one specific item's page. Now this feature's gone...

Comment

• Nickefuge
            • Nov 2014

It’s the same with every launch of a new website. There’s always a little something that need to be fixed. I bet those bugs will be sorted out eventually.
            "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• vtlynch
              • Sep 2015

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
              Also, you used to be able to see all items of one brand when you click the brand's name on one specific item's page. Now this feature's gone...

Seems like this must be a bug. The current behavior of going back to the main feed makes no sense. They also rolled out their iOS app last week so they may just be swamped.

Comment

• Gatsu
                • Jul 2015

Do you guys have a tumblr where you post other stuff about fashion? if so please tell ;)

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                  • Feb 2015

Anyone else run into first world problems with their Julius knit denim picking up lint really easily? Have you found better solutions using a lint brush with every wear?

Comment

• vegettoo
                    • Oct 2014

a question abt the rick owens current season creeper boots, is it still quite wide at the ankle like the fw14, i prefer the older version which is very tight at the ankle

Comment

• galia
                      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by 8bpc View Post
                      Would you share some cheaper alternatives with tighter fit arms? Preference for a crew neck since the sweater is some what see-through and crew neck so the V-neck looks odd below. The Mey looks nice, but the material blend leans synthetic.
                      If you are smalle enough, try American Apparel women, the arms are decently tight

i think uniqlo heattech is also quite fitted

you could also try merino hiking undershirts for winter, super comfy, can be worn a few days without washing and can usually be found in black (icebreaker is a good brand)

Comment

• gregor
                        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by fromcolortoblack View Post
                        Anyone else run into first world problems with their Julius knit denim picking up lint really easily? Have you found better solutions using a lint brush with every wear?
                        thank god i'm not the only one. mine are almost more problems than they're worth what with the weekly crotch blowouts and always being linty. there is no better solution that i've found, though.

Comment

• round
                          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by galia View Post
                          i think uniqlo heattech is also quite fitted
                          From my experience the uniqlo heat tech stuff is a little large, I wear a small and their small is loose on me, I would recommend sizing down if you are going for a tight fit

Comment

• gnow
                            • Jun 2010

I purchased a pair of jeans, but the buttonholes on the fly are still unopened/uncut.

could I just use a sharp object to poke through in between the sewing reinforcement? Pic below.

Comment

• drizzly
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2012

razor i'd say

Comment

• Lex1017
                                • Jul 2015

Originally posted by gnow View Post
                                I purchased a pair of jeans, but the buttonholes on the fly are still unopened/uncut.

could I just use a sharp object to poke through in between the sewing reinforcement? Pic below.
                                Put a pin through the end perpendicular to the button hole right at the end of the hole (not the stitching). Stitch rip (with a stitch ripper) until you hit the pin. Don't run the risk of over shooting.
                                Last edited by Ahimsa; 02-05-2016, 01:48 AM. Reason: don't repost images on the same page, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎