X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • naturalalmonds
    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by gregor View Post
    thank god i'm not the only one. mine are almost more problems than they're worth what with the weekly crotch blowouts and always being linty. there is no better solution that i've found, though.
    Interesting, what season? Haven't had problems with my FW14 pair. I find BBS treated stuff picks up more lint
    I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• Ahimsa
      Vegan Police
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by gnow View Post
      I purchased a pair of jeans, but the buttonholes on the fly are still unopened/uncut.

could I just use a sharp object to poke through in between the sewing reinforcement? Pic below.
      Seam ripper should work fine. There are also scissors made for button holes. Any small blade really. All you got to do is cut it open, see how the button fits, then if it's too tight, I like to saw a little bit to open it ever so slightly more until it's perfect.
      StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Arkady
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by aussy View Post
        2. Any recommendations for a better looking bike/messenger bag
        I'm not sure if this fits under techy or not, but the brand has some very good pieces.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
          • Jul 2013

Anyone know where to get the images of the old collections of Julius, mostly the pre-09 stuff? I remember it used to be available on the julius-garden website, but that functionality is gone and most of the archive snaps are broken.

Comment

• drizzly
            Banned
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
            I'm not sure if this fits under techy or not, but the brand has some very good pieces.
            its nice but fits very awkwardly IRL

Comment

• gregor
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by naturalalmonds View Post
              Interesting, what season? Haven't had problems with my FW14 pair. I find BBS treated stuff picks up more lint
              mine are from glitch, so fw14 as well. that's odd, though. cotton-poly blend?

Comment

• gawkrodger
                • Jun 2013

Slightly weird question - has anyone got a photo of someone wearing a Rick Bullet leather with the hood up?

Comment

• smudge
                  • Jul 2012

This one right?

Comment

• gawkrodger
                    • Jun 2013

cheers

Comment

• Gatsu
                      • Jul 2015

Grailed 100

How do you feel about grailed 100? The premise is that grailed lists 100 of the most coveted pieces and then give you the option to buy it. This will of course reach a wide audience, how do you feel about all the hypebeasts looking up obscure brands like Carol Christian Poell (Drips are on the site) do you think they will walk around in their new drips like "damn boi these the new ccp drips, mike tyson approves " i like the idea, a thread on sz like this would be fun, to see the most sought after pieces that you desire.

Comment

• the breaks
                        • Sep 2007

I actually think they did a pretty nice job with it.
                        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Arkady
                          • Apr 2011

Mike Tyson is a bit late to the party and will have to follow Mary Kate Olsen / Brad Pitt / Seal / Jude Law who've all been wearing the shit on TV for years. Drips and CCP are hardly obscure -- not that anyone would be losing sleep over it if it was otherwise. I think it's an interesting way for them to distinguish themselves / perhaps they should offer some manner of consignment for extremely high end items.

Though apparently the net value was about $60,000 for the whole thing which is what, 80% of a Rick Owens Hun vest?

Comment

• tylerpatrickbrand
                            • Sep 2015

Are there any cool stores in Orlando that sell RO or brands of the like? Here for a little bit, would love to check some stuff out.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                              Mike Tyson is a bit late to the party and will have to follow Mary Kate Olsen / Brad Pitt / Seal / Jude Law who've all been wearing the shit on TV for years. Drips and CCP are hardly obscure -- not that anyone would be losing sleep over it if it was otherwise. I think it's an interesting way for them to distinguish themselves / perhaps they should offer some manner of consignment for extremely high end items.

Though apparently the net value was about $60,000 for the whole thing which is what, 80% of a Rick Owens Hun vest?
                              I scrolled through the items quickly when I got the e-mail notification and quite a lot had already sold. I was quite surprised to see some of the 4-figure ($6k+!) Raf parkas etc. sold out so quickly. The breadth of the item list was clearly thought out as no specific genre was targeted... if that DH "the end" tee was my size I would have pulled the trigger on it if only for nostalgia's sake.
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• julian_doe
                                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by tylerpatrickbrand View Post
                                Are there any cool stores in Orlando that sell RO or brands of the like? Here for a little bit, would love to check some stuff out.
                                Unfortunately, no. You have to head to Miami to find anything worthy of your interest. In Miami there is a RO boutique, and The Alchemist carries some interesting brands (Ann D., Julius).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎