X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deleuze
    • Jul 2007

You can get Fiorentini online at a few places but maybe still too pricey
    Ultra-hot Fiorentini + Baker boots have arrived from southern Italy!! Handcrafted from washed leather, these hard-to-find boots will last for years. The Noon is

Plus Yoox has a selection.

Comment

• Test
      • Dec 2008

I can still post WTB in Classifieds if I have under 100 right?

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Thanks again for the help guys!

I believe I managed to find some Premiatas on The Corner for 50% off that are very much Carpe styled... brings them right to her price point!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• XSKY
          • Jun 2008

quick question... anyone (especially uk cats) have any idea how long it takes to recieve a package from uk (paid 25 shipping) with out hitting and as well as getting stuck in customs? I ask because I bought some carpe boots from misterpale over a month ago and he says that he shiped them...probably almost exactly a month ago, and they have yet to arrive... curious is customs could take this long...

And he has not responded to my messages, so trying to gage the situation!!! i want them butz!

thanks guys
          Originally posted by Faust
          snafu, you are such a kunktease.

Comment

• bestial
            • Jun 2008

Packages from UK to Sweden takes about 5 days. If stuff hit customs it could take a month, but that's a pretty long time.

To send such expensive garments without trackingnumber isn't a good idea.

Comment

• XSKY
              • Jun 2008

thanks bestial... ye the time i recieved a package from canada it got stuck in customs and took almost a month... errrr hope they come anyday!

Comment

• Johannes Thorsen
                • Jun 2007

If it gives you any comfort, I actually waited 2.5 half month for a pair of white sneakers... some raf crap. Got them from customs, the box was open, and they had removed the dustbag they where in, and the shoebox was black, and for some silly reason, it rubbed on to my sneakers. Last pair of sneakers ever.

Comment

• KM80
                  • Mar 2008

Misterpale sent me something and it took almost 1 month (from payment) to make it to Canada, it took a little while for him to actually ship it, maybe yours was shipped a little later as well.

I heard UK customs is a dirty whore though so they've probably been looking at them for a couple weeks trying to decide how much to over charge you for their release.

Originally posted by XSKY View Post
                  quick question... anyone (especially uk cats) have any idea how long it takes to recieve a package from uk (paid 25 shipping) with out hitting and as well as getting stuck in customs? I ask because I bought some carpe boots from misterpale over a month ago and he says that he shiped them...probably almost exactly a month ago, and they have yet to arrive... curious is customs could take this long...

And he has not responded to my messages, so trying to gage the situation!!! i want them butz!

thanks guys

Comment

• snafu
                    • Apr 2008

damn right i wish i had a voodoo doll for the bastards at customs

Comment

• grapz
                      • Sep 2008

Are the custom checks random, or do they usually only check expansive items?

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

Usually they're random.
                        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• XSKY
                          • Jun 2008

damn, i hope they dont charge me up the ying yang... that would be a straight bust. at least i got the boots for a good deal...

Comment

• Speak
                            • Nov 2007

quick question

Another quick question, I'm short and therefore have short arms. Will I look ridiculous in a julius/ro leather jacket as it seems the arms are quite long?

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Speak View Post
                              Another quick question, I'm short and therefore have short arms. Will I look ridiculous in a julius/ro leather jacket as it seems the arms are quite long?
                              dont think so, because the arm openings are quite slim and it will stack...it looks pretty cool

Comment

• Test
                                • Dec 2008

Speak: it depends on how the sleeves end. If they end with tight like with stretch elastic cuffs, no, that actually looks decent stacked at the end. If they end naturally with the leather folded under, you might want to look into having the sleeves shortened.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎