X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SafetyKat
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by gregor View Post
    you kind of inspired me to, the snow is melting and the streets and they're all i've been able to wear this past week

I just picked up a pair from Atelier this past week, Im dying to give them their first run ^^ im crazy about the silhouette

Comment

• hullabaloo
      • Sep 2015

Anyone know what season this Intarsia is from? Every one I've found so far has a much smoother texture, the one in this photo looks kinda cracked/ distressed.

Comment

• hausofblaq
        • Oct 2014

Friend / SA at Nordstrom is telling me that the current DRKSHDW pieces they have use YKK zips, can anyone confirm that?

I thought DRKSHDW stuck with Raccagni, while mainline went with YKK.
        My DRKSHDW parka from AW15 still has Raccagni zips so is this a very recent change?

Either that or he's confusing mainline pieces with DRKSHDW.

Comment

• curiouscharles
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by hausofblaq View Post
          Friend / SA at Nordstrom is telling me that the current DRKSHDW pieces they have use YKK zips, can anyone confirm that?

My DRKSHDW parka from AW15 still has Raccagni zips so is this a very recent change?

honestly not something i care about / pay attention to, but i can let you know in a few days when our order arrives.
          —
          -

Comment

• stagename
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by hullabaloo View Post
            Anyone know what season this Intarsia is from? Every one I've found so far has a much smoother texture, the one in this photo looks kinda cracked/ distressed.
            My intarsia is in hammered lamb and looks more "distressed", I guess.

Comment

• neongud
              • Mar 2013

That looks a lot like the washed lamb intarsia I had a while ago.

Comment

• jurassicsnark
                • Sep 2015

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                Ann sneaks.
                How do these run in terms of sizing? I've been reluctant to buy any Ann shoes online since picking up a pair of expensive boots in my size that were at least 1.5 sizes too big. (Note: if it changes anything, I am a woman and usually wear a 39.)

Comment

• gregor
                  • Oct 2014

Originally posted by hausofblaq View Post

he's confusing them. current drkshdw still gets raccagni.

also, jurassicsnark, anns run a size big, so go down one.

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by jurassicsnark View Post
                    How do these run in terms of sizing? I've been reluctant to buy any Ann shoes online since picking up a pair of expensive boots in my size that were at least 1.5 sizes too big. (Note: if it changes anything, I am a woman and usually wear a 39.)
                    As gregor said, they run large. Mine are 41, fit 42. I find outsole measurement with a regular toe (e.g., not something super pointy) is a decent measurement to at least estimate by.
                    I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• curiouscharles
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by naturalalmonds View Post
                      As gregor said, they run large. Mine are 41, fit 42. I find outsole measurement with a regular toe (e.g., not something super pointy) is a decent measurement to at least estimate by.
                      Originally posted by gregor View Post
                      he's confusing them. current drkshdw still gets raccagni.

also, jurassicsnark, anns run a size big, so go down one.
                      definitely not always true.

current SS16 sneakers & extended sole lace-ups fit TTS [even bordering on the small side].

the back-lace boots re-released this season do fit large though.
                      —
                      -

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                        definitely not always true.

current SS16 sneakers & extended sole lace-ups fit TTS [even bordering on the small side].

the back-lace boots re-released this season do fit large though.
                        Well at least Meunier is keeping confusing sizing alive.
                        I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• SketchingJack
                          • Aug 2015

I actually bought that exact one, its from SS09

Comment

• cabl3
                            • Dec 2008

I just received a new pair of guidi 788z, and although I thought I'd chosen the appropriate size, they are tight (left foot more so than right). My big toe is crammed up against the front of the toe-box, which is also just a bit narrow.

Im on the fence about exchanging them because I've read several posts in which a user's backzips stretched out after a few days of wear.

Anyone care to chime in? How likely is it that they'll stretch out and conform to my toes?
                            Thanks
                            "If you want to tell the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."
                            - Wilde

Comment

• augustinn
                              • Sep 2013

Originally posted by cabl3 View Post
                              I just received a new pair of guidi 788z, and although I thought I'd chosen the appropriate size, they are tight (left foot more so than right). My big toe is crammed up against the front of the toe-box, which is also just a bit narrow.

Im on the fence about exchanging them because I've read several posts in which a user's backzips stretched out after a few days of wear.

Anyone care to chime in? How likely is it that they'll stretch out and conform to my toes?
                              Thanks
                              If they're horse, they will stretch out nicely--though I do like to have a good inch between my big toe and the end of the shoe.

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                                • Feb 2015

Rick ankle creepers vs regular creepers? If I'm 5'6" with a 29" inseam would the ankle creepers just look more proportionate on me?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎