X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ian+
    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by HWith View Post
    Does anyone know of a brand of laundry detergent/fabric softener which has a natural smell? I like the smell of newly washed clothes and bed linen, but I'm not a big fan of the synthetic mall brands...
    Aesop is pretty amazing for hand washing delicate fabrics.
    ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• toliveistodie-metallica
      • Mar 2016

Does anyone know some pants or jeans that go well with Ann D scamosciato?

Comment

• HWith
        • May 2007

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
        Aesop is pretty amazing for hand washing delicate fabrics.
        Looks really nice, but I'm looking for something that works for everyday use. It'll end up quite expensive if I washed everything with that. And I don't know how well it'd work with machine washes.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by HWith View Post
          Looks really nice, but I'm looking for something that works for everyday use. It'll end up quite expensive if I washed everything with that. And I don't know how well it'd work with machine washes.
          Have you looked into those detergents that don’t contain perfume at all?
          Seeing your located in Denmark, I remember you could pick up these odorless detergents in Stockholm in almost every supermarket.

Comment

• HWith
            • May 2007

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
            Have you looked into those detergents that don’t contain perfume at all?
            Seeing your located in Denmark, I remember you could pick up these odorless detergents in Stockholm in almost every supermarket.
            But I like that it smells. I'd just wouldn't mind paying for a quality smell.

Comment

• Nickefuge
              • Nov 2014

This is a great option if you don’t mind the price.
              You don’t need any softener with this, so it’s not THAT expensive.
              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• jskidder1
                • Jan 2011

this is the best detergent i've found:

Since 2005, we have helped thousands of people get the perfect domain name.

Comment

• HWith
                  • May 2007

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post

This is a great option if you don’t mind the price.
                  You don’t need any softener with this, so it’s not THAT expensive.
                  Yeah, that was recommended earlier, I'll probably give it a try then.

jskidder1:

Yeah, you can get some pretty good hypo allergic fragrance free laundry detergents in pretty much all Danish supermarkets, which is what I'm usually buying. I like my clothes and bed linen to smell nice out of the machine though, but I'm not too keen on the synthetic fragrances you usually end up with. I wonder what will happen if I pour some room spray in the end-cycle fabric softener compartment of the washing machine...

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

check if you can find something that is advertised having less chemicals, organic, more or less natural etc etc, but not completely fragnance free. These tend to have a bit less fragnance than the generic big name detergants.

My wife uses Ecover for everything, it's intended for delicates or wool, but can be used for anything. It's almost completely fragnance free though.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• jskidder1
                      • Jan 2011

the vaska is only fragrance free in that no fragrance is added. it has a nice, light lavender scent naturally from the oils used in it.

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                        • Dec 2012

moving my question from the retailers thread.... :

are there any french members / people living in France that have ordered from INK in HK? did you guys have to pay taxes upon reception?

I might order something but I'd like to know if I have to plan in advance that I'm gonna get hit by customs... thanks for any feedback!

Comment

• augustinn
                          • Sep 2013

M.A+

Do all M.A+ leather items--including wallets and belts--have the silver cross staples?

Comment

• curiouscharles
                            • Jan 2008

no not all of them - my wallet, for example, doesn't have any cross insignia [though it is older, so maybe this has changed].

-

Comment

• augustinn
                              • Sep 2013

^^ thanks

I have an older belt that doesn't have one--it is definitely authentic.

I wondered if there were fake wallets being done though.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by augustinn View Post
                                ^^ thanks

I have an older belt that doesn't have one--it is definitely authentic.

I wondered if there were fake wallets being done though.
                                i wouldn't know, but it also wouldn't surprise me.

plenty of people / friends out there have made their own origami wallets / m.a+ inspired wallets - so i don't think they'd be the hardest thing to fake.

-

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎