• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by eleves View Post
    Does anyone know a good place to source quality zippers in NYC or online, or the best way to contact Raccagni (or find raccagni zippers specifically)? Should I give up and just go YKK?
    Pacific Trimming sells RiRi. Panda (international?) does as well.
    I'm pretty positive Botani sells Lampo. All are in midtown.
    StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
      • May 2013

werkstatt ring has got to a terrible state of rust, dullness and dirt. Will a silver clothe restore it properly or anyone have any solutions?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Michael_Robartes View Post
        werkstatt ring has got to a terrible state of rust, dullness and dirt. Will a silver clothe restore it properly or anyone have any solutions?
        How can a silver ring get rusty? I am sure if you just email them, they'll send you instructions on how to clean and restore it.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eleves
          • Sep 2012

Thanks for the zipper advice everyone!
          Originally posted by Faust
          HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• skullkid
            • Aug 2015

Hello all -

Was wondering if anyone is familiar with addidas X RO sizing (not the blade runner). what's the equivalent size for RO mainline sneakers for size 37 and size 40 (geobasket)?

Comment

• tonecrush
              • Jul 2013

Been a while...

Anyway if there are nails showing under the soles of a shoe is this sign of bad wear or is it normal? Mainly concerning Carpe Diem footwear specifically.
              "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• theflexologist
                • Jul 2016

What are some good sites to find archival raf for sale?
                I've tried the common ones like YJP, Guyi, etc.
                Was hoping someone could give me some more to look at, thanks!

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                  • Sep 2008

Does someone know a place online that carries Kuboraum and would like to special order me something?
                  I would like to purchase some sunglasses, but with just plain black glasses (not the gradient one's they come with). Kuboraum told me that they don't offer this service unless you order it through a store.

Anyone has experience doing this and can recommend me a place?

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
                    Does someone know a place online that carries Kuboraum and would like to special order me something?
                    I would like to purchase some sunglasses, but with just plain black glasses (not the gradient one's they come with). Kuboraum told me that they don't offer this service unless you order it through a store.

Anyone has experience doing this and can recommend me a place?
                    You should wait for the SZ 10th anniversary special edition ones
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      You should wait for the SZ 10th anniversary special edition ones
                      Will those be available online as well? I can't make it to NY unfortunately

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
                        Will those be available online as well? I can't make it to NY unfortunately
                        We are still thinking about this, but we will definitely give preference to those who come to the store.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nickefuge
                          • Nov 2014

Would be cool – can’t really afford a trip to NYC (from Germany), but a little something to support SZ might be do-able.
                          "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• PascalKreutz
                            • Sep 2013

K.H. Store

Hi, is the K.H. store in Cologne still opened?

Comment

• Nickefuge
                              • Nov 2014

Does anyone on SZ use a coin pouch as her/his regular wallet? I'm fed up with having a bulky porte-monnaie and decided I'd use something radically smaller that will fit in my jeans' back-pocket if necessary. I've ordered and received a beautifully (mis-)treated horse-leather pouch by Ricky O and while it is much flatter it still has quite a big surface. I'm worried my stacked credit cards might rub against each other and somehow get damaged (although they didn't move at all when I shaked the pouch intensively). Any field reports/suggestions? I actually kinda made up my mind and want to keep it but my stupid conscious tells me I'd rather ask you people just to be 100% sure.
                              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• ADreamofBlue
                                • Sep 2015

Anyone here have a pair of Guidi's 420s or 621s? These look like they're replicating boxing boots. I love the profile, but I fear for the sole's durability.
                                who slips in to my body and whispers to my ghost?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎