X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beyondthemeans
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by eloquent View Post
    Where can I find Rick Owens stockist in Bangkok? Or would it be more cost effective to fly over to Seoul or Hong Kong?
    Never been in Bangkok nor HongKong, but the Rick I found in Shanghai was very expensive compared to London/Paris store or even his online store. You might be better off buying online.

Comment

• 13we2
      • Sep 2015

Don't buy any popular designer clothes in China, especially as foreigners totally new in town. I mean if you care about prices. Kids here have figured out smarter ways to get good prices, and even if they are to buy from the stores, they kind of have connection discount and have up-to-day local sale info better than foreigners. For example, By Shanghai's known for its insane pricing but they were doing "buy 1 and get another 1 for free" kind of trick a while ago and literally meant 50% off because you could buy two exactly the same pieces... Something like that.

Originally posted by bi09111997 View Post
      Hi everyone. Can anyone help me out identifying which season are these derby belonged to? Selelr describe it as one of those CCP earlier season. Thanks
      Yes very early. Almost out of date for the popular 2010 onwards silhouettes. I think these must be before 2003?

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by bi09111997 View Post
        Hi everyone. Can anyone help me out identifying which season are these derby belonged to? Selelr describe it as one of those CCP earlier season. Thanks
        Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
        Yes very early. Almost out of date for the popular 2010 onwards silhouettes. I think these must be before 2003?
        from the top of my head, I reckon the more bulkier shape for the derbies has been around since at least 2005, so most likely before that.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• eloquent
          • Sep 2016

Thank you. I'll have a look at my online options, Thailand gets taxed like crazy, so maybe rick really is something that I should be buying overseas :s

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by blackdeath View Post
            this is an actual question and not snark, how would you wash waxed/heavily treated trousers without compromising the treatment? i have a few pairs of bbs jeans ready to walk off on their own after extensive wear in NYC heat.
            Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
            cold water hand wash with light/delicate detergent and then dry flat.

Has yet to be something that has destroyed any garment for me over the last 15 years aside from the LUC graphite dyed pieces which would just lighten if you rubbed a spot. Otherwise this is how I wash a large portion of garments.
            ok so I recently invested in some P13's I bought at the BBS store in Barcelona and I asked about care instructions, more specifically if it was possible to machine wash. They told me YES (!) but only delicate cycle, with cold water.... has anyone some experience in doing so with the wax/vinyl pants? I have a regular P11 with no crazy treatment on it and I normally wash it on the washing machine just fine....

Comment

• Arkady
              • Apr 2011

Theoretically it should be fine in cold water but I fear the agitation and scraping may fuck the waxing up...

Comment

• neongud
                • Mar 2013

I'd throw it in a washing bag and do it on delicate/cold setting. I've done that with several other pairs of waxed jeans and it has worked.

Comment

• NoisyArmchair
                  • Mar 2014

Got an £870 credit note for DSM London, returned a purchase I was unhappy with.

Essentially, a gift card.

Anyone got any idea what I could buy to get my money back?

Or put me in touch with anyone who plans to make a big DSM purchase.

Any help greatly appreciated, though, kinda worried about getting scammed out of it.

Comment

• Arkady
                    • Apr 2011

Is it transferable? You might have luck selling it for around £750.

Comment

• dji
                      • Feb 2008

^ exposed shank? if so just be thankful that it doesn't break, not uncommon for them end up squeaking after extended wear.

the yellow tint is an intended effect, Carol personally stains all footwear with his own urine.

Comment

• NoisyArmchair
                        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                        Is it transferable? You might have luck selling it for around £750.
                        Someone could use it on my behalf yeah.

Though, that's kinda a steep loss.

Damn.

Comment

• casem
                          • Sep 2006

DSM has such a variety of things, surely you can find a way to spend it eventually? You could resell it but you'd have to take a loss. Still, I feel your pain on store credit returns, I held onto an Opening Ceremony store credit for about 3 years waiting for them to carry something I want, eventually just spent it on a load of Aesop products lol.

Originally posted by NoisyArmchair View Post
                          Got an £870 credit note for DSM London, returned a purchase I was unhappy with.

Essentially, a gift card.

Anyone got any idea what I could buy to get my money back?

Or put me in touch with anyone who plans to make a big DSM purchase.

Any help greatly appreciated, though, kinda worried about getting scammed out of it.
                          music

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Mewtu
                            How do I get CCP Derbies to stop squeaking? I have a sick pair of bone white derbies but they squeak like all hell when I walk and as a result, I hardly wear them. Would love to get that fixed and put them into my rotation. Suspect it may have something to do with the vibram-ing?
                            what kind of insole do you have in them? Try taking it out

what about the outsole? vibram / rubber heel and sole?
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Monoral
                              • Mar 2014

Thoughts on hooded leather jacket?

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
                                Thoughts on hooded leather jacket?
                                If it's a Rick Scuba jacket than yes. Otherwise no.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎