Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickefuge
    • Nov 2014

Has anyone tried coloring a garment that used to be waxed from dark dust to black? I got some shorts I wanna try this on I'm pretty sure the wax has come off (I've worn them a lot in the past 2 years) but I'm afraid I'll end up with a dip-dye look.

Also is it possible the Memphis jean slightly varies in fit depending on the season?
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Comment

• limorr
      • Sep 2015

small question for those with experience with the ccp leathers on jackets...

i have only ever handled the BIAS scarstitch, and am looking to find a scarstitch for daily use. (i will mention i prefer thick leathers)

right now i am conflicted between a ROOMS one i found that i like, or holding off to find a CORS...

can someone please advice between the two? are these both the thick version of either kangaroo or horse?
      thanks!

Comment

• beyondthemeans
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by limorr View Post
        small question for those with experience with the ccp leathers on jackets...

i have only ever handled the BIAS scarstitch, and am looking to find a scarstitch for daily use. (i will mention i prefer thick leathers)

right now i am conflicted between a ROOMS one i found that i like, or holding off to find a CORS...

can someone please advice between the two? are these both the thick version of either kangaroo or horse?
        thanks!
        In my expericance, BIAS is the thickest and heaviest. CORS is in between ROOMS and BIAS in terms of thickness and weight. The ROOMS products I have handled are thinner than CORS, but also have a more flexible and soft hand to the leather.
        Note that the scarstich will have a different appearance, depending on the leather used.

Comment

• MoonlightDragon
          • Jan 2016

How many details can a piece of clothing have before it gets 'busy' and not nice to look at? I'm trying to design something and I'm putting all my favourite details on it, but i'm worried the overall effect will be too cluttered.

Comment

• 13we2
            • Sep 2015

Anyone have any experience dealing with "Botique Roma" from Switzerland? They are asking me to send money to their bank account directly because they don't have PayPal. Does this sound safe? How would you pay if the store didn't have PayPal?

Thank you!

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Well its not unheard of for a more "old fashioned" store to not have paypal. if I remember correctly, for a long time didn't even have a website, but the store has been around forever.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• 13we2
                • Sep 2015

Thanks! You mean the store I mentioned "Botique Roma" has been around for a long time and had a good reputation? Oh I thought they were a new store openned just recently...

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

they are a long time store with stellar reputation
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• 13we2
                    • Sep 2015

Thank you Zam!

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                      • Sep 2008

Can someone recommend me anyone else, than The Office, that takes custom CCP orders?

Comment

• newp
                        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
                        Can someone recommend me anyone else, than The Office, that takes custom CCP orders?
                        I guess PNP Firenze should be your best bet.

Comment

• mikko
                          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
                          Anyone have any experience dealing with "Botique Roma" from Switzerland? They are asking me to send money to their bank account directly because they don't have PayPal. Does this sound safe? How would you pay if the store didn't have PayPal?

Thank you!
                          Totally legit, very helpful and very courteous. Definitely can recommend based on a few online transactions and once visiting the store.

Comment

• Anton
                            • Oct 2014

Found these on ebay: https://goo.gl/vPmzuH thinking about getting those.
                            If anybody got any experience with these boots, is there better prices somewhere else, I usually wear 44.5/44 so they should fit unless the sizing is off on Rick boots?

Thanks!
                            I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
                            My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by newp View Post
                              I guess PNP Firenze should be your best bet.
                              Thanks for the input.
                              They told me they don't take custom orders anymore, unfortunately.

Comment

• nyarkies
                                • Feb 2012

How about Ink or Samsa-G?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡