• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • newp
    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
    Thanks for the input.
    They told me they don't take custom orders anymore, unfortunately.
    Oh, sorry. I was outdated.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by nyarkies View Post
      How about Ink or Samsa-G?
      Cheers! They're able to help me!

Comment

• agentred
        • Jul 2009

Ahoy, I had sleeves shortened on a blazer(at the shoulder, not the cuff). Now I'm thinking of giving it to a friend, is it possible to have the sleeves extended again?

Wondering whether the tailor took rolled in/folded the extra fabric at the shoulder or just lopped it off. Can have it checked in person but if there's no hope that saves me a trip to the tailor. Grazie!

Comment

• haydn
          • Feb 2013

Any tips on removing that new leather smell? I purchased two Rick Owens jackets this summer - a reversed leather mollino and a thick leather bauhaus. Since it's been cold out recently i've been wearing them zipped up, and have come to realize i'm not overly into the smell of leather (outside of a well made fragrance). Any tips on how to tone down the odour?

Comment

• fernanditiko
            • Sep 2016

New here,
            You can try spraying some vinegar, that has worked for me.

Comment

• vegettoo
              • Oct 2014

why do u want to remove it haha i love that new leather smell, especially when it mixed with perfume

Comment

• vegettoo
                • Oct 2014

Originally posted by casem View Post
                Can anyone who has a Rick shearling tell me if it will loosen up a bit with wear? I just got an amazing shearling and it's a bit snug, got my normal rick size (which is a size up from my actual size) and I guess from the extra bulk it's a bit tighter than my other Rick jackets (also it's side zip so the front doubles over when zipped). It's only a little bit snug when zipped so I think sizing up would fit sloppy, never owned a shearling so wondering if it will conform to the body like other leathers.
                my experience is the long hair shearling doesnt stretch a lot, but the short hair does

Comment

• zeebee
                  • Dec 2008

Can anyone help me identify the coat/jacket the model is wearing in this pic? The pants are ANN DEMEULEMEESTER so I'm guessing the jacket is also.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                    • Jul 2013

Hey guys, where should I go to look for really long 1mm laces?

I've got these M.A+ boots with needle laces

My first thought is just 1mm leather, but I'm afraid of that tearing really quickly.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• dduyyy
                      • Jul 2014

Where can I find/order M.a+ small wallet in grey? Is there any store providing custom order or I just have to buy what available in the market :-?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
                        Where can I find/order M.a+ small wallet in grey? Is there any store providing custom order or I just have to buy what available in the market :-?
                        Atelier always has a ton. Call them. If you are not set on grey color, we just posted an exclusive m.a.+ version for StyleZeitgeist. I picked the leather myself :-)

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• richard_cao
                          • Mar 2016

So I own this RO high neck leather jacket. Long sleeves and very tight, can't wear anything underneath except a tee. Otherwise I can't move my arms. Do you guys have any suggestions on how to wear leather jacket in winter time? I mean any recommended coat that can go well with leather jacket?
                          Never dress down.

Comment

• Monoral
                            • Mar 2014

Generally size up a size or two. So you can wear a thick sweater underneath.
                            Personally I've always go a size up for this reason(with mix result)

However depends on where you live that's might not be enough. Get a nice wool coat, Rick has a lot of nice wool coat every season.

Alternatively get leather with wool lining.

Originally posted by richard_cao View Post
                            So I own this RO high neck leather jacket. Long sleeves and very tight, can't wear anything underneath except a tee. Otherwise I can't move my arms. Do you guys have any suggestions on how to wear leather jacket in winter time? I mean any recommended coat that can go well with leather jacket?

Comment

• DudleyGray
                              • Jul 2013

Shearling, neoblister, and cashmere-lined are for the winter, although you might be able to add a sleeveless piece over top a fine knit sweater to make that jacket go a little further in the cold. Maybe a sleeveless down wotan over top as well.
                              bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• richard_cao
                                • Mar 2016

Thanks for replying guys! I didnt size up because the sleeves might get too long for me lol. Thanks so much for the suggestions, Monoral and DudleyGray!
                                Never dress down.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎