• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stagename
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by lovesupreme View Post
    Hi ,

Super long time lurker but fell off for a long time . Looking for information on the following jackets that have been in my wardrobe for an age .

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

http://imgur.com/a/Q3Pn3

Both purchased between 2008 and 2010 but can't remember much . Image search hasn't helped and Rick archives of those years seem to be a little hit and miss.

May thanks
    That Pilot jacket is awesome.

Comment

• lovesupreme
      • Jun 2012

Thanks ^ any body have any idea how I would price them . I kind of want to keep the leather but unsure.

Comment

• Rick-A-Doodle
        • Oct 2014

What's the best, least destructive in the long run to u wrinkle Rick shirts?

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Rick-A-Doodle View Post
          What's the best, least destructive in the long run to u wrinkle Rick shirts?
          unwrinkle?

try hanging them outside, if its slightly humid, it might straighten them. Next option would be a steamer, then ironing, if the material permits that. Iron through a thin cloth and on the reverse side, starting with a low temperature. I've ironed my cotton shorts and pants, not sure about other compositions.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• stagename
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
            try hanging them outside, if its slightly humid, it might straighten them
            alternative: hang in your bathroom when taking a hot shower

Comment

• Nickefuge
              • Nov 2014

Quick question: how do Rick Owens savage pod shorts fit? I'd guess TTS, but after failing with a pair of Memphis shorts I'd rather ask you guys. Thanks in advance!
              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Lex1017
                • Jul 2015

I wear 48 in pods and S in savage pods and they both fit similarly, if that helps.

Comment

• blackdeath
                  • Apr 2016

i use a clothing steamer and let them lay flat as the cool or hang them outside out of direct sunlight.

^^ that other jacket looks like a very old rick trench judging by the sleeve length and vertical front pockets. the pilot jacket pops up every now and again and if you really want to sell it people are paying a premium for rick leather currently. both really cool jackets!

Comment

• stagename
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by blackdeath View Post
                    people are paying a premium for rick leather currently. both really cool jackets!
                    haaahaha. Where.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                      • Jul 2013

Hahah, seriously, don't buy Rick with any intention to sell.
                      bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• vegettoo
                        • Oct 2014

which season does rick produce the heavy weight MOLLINO? simmilar to AW14 boxed calf(LCW)? just got a new mollino model from aw16 in LCW but its very thin lol

Comment

• HWith
                          • May 2007

What happened to leather accessory designer Natalia Brilli? Her website is gone and I see less and less of her stuff. I've always been pretty fascinated by her work, so I was just wondering. Also, if anyone by chance have the leather skateboard, helmet or maybe even the guitar for sale please drop me a message. Other "objects" also have interest.

Comment

• agentred
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                            What happened to leather accessory designer Natalia Brilli?
                            I don't have any info but wondering the same, her skateboard was awesome but I guess covering things in leather is a crowded market.

Anybody have tips for Shanghai other than eth0s and fasicart? Does anywhere carry Lad Musician? Bars, museums, food also welcome, got some time to kill,

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by agentred View Post
                              I don't have any info but wondering the same, her skateboard was awesome but I guess covering things in leather is a crowded market.

Anybody have tips for Shanghai other than eth0s and fasicart? Does anywhere carry Lad Musician? Bars, museums, food also welcome, got some time to kill,
                              When I was in Shanghai last, I thought the prices on luxury items where very high compared to prices in Europe (was told this is some tax rule). If you are after something like Ziggy Chen it can be worth shopping in Shanghai, though.

Comment

• agentred
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
                                When I was in Shanghai last, I thought the prices on luxury items where very high compared to prices in Europe (was told this is some tax rule). If you are after something like Ziggy Chen it can be worth shopping in Shanghai, though.
                                Yeah I think European brands cost a bundle over here but the flip side applies - undercover tees here run $100 compared to $180 in Europe. So it would be cool to see some stores carrying the Soloist or Facetasm etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎