X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
    they are S, M, L... trousers are quite true to size, most tops as well if not a bit slim. but apparently the leather is super shrinkwrapped this season.

philip, how is the sizing on ze tattooine?
    yo lazy days lowery
    its true to size, very high pits, super nice cut, mad people comment on the thing all day long, and then ask the price and say well i would spend that to get thing...
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

i think not for the jeans, but for leathers, ts and everything else as far as i know.

Originally posted by Who? View Post
      Thanks A, do you know if he makes a XS?
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
        The trench was too long but not the short coat. I was referring to the sportscoat anyway when I was thinking of lenght. Basically quite a few wearable pieces but not for me this season. I went with Balenciaga and YSL instead for jackets and sportscoat (how gothninja of me!).
        Your Balenciaga piece is dope. Totally dig the fabric.
        Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Avantster
          ¤¤¤
          • Sep 2006

/\ Cosigned on Fuuma's Balenciaga coat. It's beautifully structured.

Fuuma, that plum Lanvin jacket was made for you.

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
          can't believe no one referred to this as the tattooine coat as it was thus coined last year. i actually might be the only on here who owns this overpriced designer garment...i think it was more around 2490 but i cant remember....i really enjoyed wearing this in LA. on a spring/summer day, it really is a joy to wear, its lightness carrying the mood.
          L'eclaireur rue herold has ze tattooine in a sz.44. The lightness lends itself to a certain sense of free spirited elegance. Couldn't pull the trigger at the price but what do I know, I bought a Harnden peasant jacket.
          let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• docintheory
            • May 2008

I placed an order with darklands and it was shipped two weeks ago via dhl which I believe usps delivers stateside. Still haven't gotten it yet - I was wondering how long it normally takes or if anyone had a similar experience?

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

it should probably take about a week to get there, though on a couple of rare occassions when I've shipped something to the US it has taken 3+ weeks. so theres a chance its just an unusual delay, but hard to say for sure.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• docintheory
                • May 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                it should probably take about a week to get there, though on a couple of rare occassions when I've shipped something to the US it has taken 3+ weeks. so theres a chance its just an unusual delay, but hard to say for sure.
                Thanks Mike^^^ - I am hoping it's just a delay. I figure I'd give it about another week till I actively start trying to figure out where the package is. It is my very first order from Darklands and something I've been waiting to get for a long time :(

Comment

• Huxley
                  • Dec 2007

Every single package that I've ever been sent from Germany has taken a month or even longer to arrive.

Comment

• docintheory
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by Huxley View Post
                    Every single package that I've ever been sent from Germany has taken a month or even longer to arrive.
                    Damn, that's ridiculous... I've ordered from Europe before (although this is my first ever from Germany) and never had this problem before. I wonder why this is the case for shipments from Germany?

Comment

• ironman
                      • Apr 2008

i dunno, but i also remember a time i had something come from germany. i had to wait two months (full 8 weeks) for mine to get to me, though it was ground and i have no experience with ground shipping speeds overseas

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

any sort of express or priority mail operated by the postal service should take about a week, from germany and most likely any european country. the so called "ground" shipping (wagon, sleigh?) probably varies a bit more by country, but I know from Finland it takes 2-4 to the US at least. I once had a big invaluable package shipped ground from the US, and it took 3-4 weeks, so I guess around few weeks is quite typical between europe and the US.

I have actually heard of some other cases as well where german packages have taken longer.. I dont know if the "ground" shipping is more common there then?
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• DHC
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                          i have no experience with ground shipping speeds overseas
                          Sorry man. I sincerely hope your package arrives soon, but that statement is just a laugh riot. Did UPS call you? I've received a call from UPS on an international shipment that required me to give them information on the composition of items before they could let it through.
                          Originally posted by Faust
                          fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• bestial
                            • Jun 2008

Shouldn't you have a tracking number you can run by DHL? Last time I orderd from Oki-ni DHL delivered the package, it took about a week extra cause when they came at first I wasn't home, and they didn't leave any info about that on the door. So instead they took a week to get a note sent to me by post (by then I had called the support and fixed it, but anyway..).

If you have a tracking from dhl it probably should get you the info from UPS also.. I think.

German post in general seems wack, last time I ordered an item from Germany it never showed up.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

DHL the courier is reasonably fast like all others and provides tracking and all the usual. however, Deutche Post also labels certain packages under DHL as well, if I'm not mistaken they are called DHL Postpaket and are of the slower type. these have some serial number, but its not trackable at least online.

Comment

• bestial
                                • Jun 2008

^ yes, the delivery time for the courier is fast, no argument there.

and the second one I think also is right, DHL = deutche post, they own all of it, right? But Darklands does provide tracking for all the package know, don't they?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎