• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TriggerDiscipline
    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by unujnha View Post

hi

it there any shop I can still buy Hoka One One Tor Hi Wp black? i need us11(290)~11.5
    seems like people are selling on taobao for 500us but they are saying they are buyin it from overseas too
    did they rerelease in Japan?
    Yeah probably nubian still has
    Originally posted by unwashed
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Originally posted by Ahimsa
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• unujnha
      • Sep 2008

thanks! only had size 12 but should be ok
      "Man is certainly crazy. He could not make a mite, and he makes gods by the dozen."

Comment

• Do_Decor
        • Jul 2018

Hi all, quick question. Anyone had experience with giving designer clothes to a tailor for fitting? I copped some super nice pants on Ebay, two BBS which are a fair bit too tight on waist and thigh and one Devoa which is two sizes too long. Would you be optimistical that all three can be resized by a normally skilled tailor to fit me ? Or just the Devoa which is good except for length? or would it be better to let go? Hope this still qualifies as a small question. Thanks!

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Nothing is easier than altering pant length - go for it. With BBS, that depends on who's doing it. I wouldn't take it to your local dry cleaners, but a taylor should be able to fix it. Also, it depends on the stitching and how much seam allowance is in the pants. I know Geoffrey B Small is very generous with seam allowance exactly because he wants his clients to be able to tailor his garments.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Do_Decor View Post
            Hi all, quick question. Anyone had experience with giving designer clothes to a tailor for fitting? I copped some super nice pants on Ebay, two BBS which are a fair bit too tight on waist and thigh and one Devoa which is two sizes too long. Would you be optimistical that all three can be resized by a normally skilled tailor to fit me ? Or just the Devoa which is good except for length? or would it be better to let go? Hope this still qualifies as a small question. Thanks!
            if the pants are tight on the waist, especially jeans, i doubt you can make them larger

the Devoa is doable, especially if the leg is not curved
            Last edited by zamb; 08-06-2018, 09:36 AM.
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Do_Decor
              • Jul 2018

Thanks Faust and Zamb for your replies. Just returned home from one of my city’s best tailors. As Zamb mentioned the BBS are impossible to fix. I hate to let them go but cannot see myself losing twenty pounds in the near future, which would be the only way to make the pants fit.
              The Devoa is apparently indeed easy to fix, which I am looking forward to now.

Comment

• an_individual
                • Jun 2018

Is it possible to dye a pair of gabardine wool CDG pants from navy to black without shrinking them?

Comment

• Nestor
                  • Jul 2017

Do all the BBS outdoor parkas have tape on both sides now?

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Nestor View Post
                    Do all the BBS outdoor parkas have tape on both sides now?
                    No what makes you say that
                    Originally posted by unwashed
                    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                    Originally posted by Ahimsa
                    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• QMechanic
                      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by DreamtNaught View Post
                      Footwear is easy, but finding clothes on the other hand that fit a 5'4 is such a pain.

I'm specifically looking for brands that carry XS~XXS (44-42). The ones I found and keep an eye on are Lentrian, Individual Sentiments, Leon Louis, Incarnation, Obscur and InAisce (defunct, I know, secondhand market). I'm not that attracted to BBS's unfortunately. Can anyone recommend me more?

I'm mostly looking for pants, any women pairs that pass as unisex would be nice. Those Zam Barrett pairs look so amazing but they only go down to 44, I'm 42. Skeleton, I know.
                      I have the same problem with pants. Actually I have custom ordered size 42 pants from Zam and they are all I have that fits me perfectly. I'll have to keep a closer eye on the brands you list

Comment

• kodiakthebear
                        • Jul 2018

Originally posted by QMechanic View Post
                        I have the same problem with pants. Actually I have custom ordered size 42 pants from Zam and they are all I have that fits me perfectly. I'll have to keep a closer eye on the brands you list

Ann carries XXS and XS but Ann sizing is notoriously strange so unsure if that would work out.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Stick with the Japanese designers. Especially Soloist. Thank god for Soloist - his sleeves are always perfect on me, haha.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

We might have a few pairs of pants here in the studio now that were 44 but shrunk during the dye process and they are better for a size 42

42 can always be custom ordered from us, its simply that there are not enough customers to justify making them as a part of the production, right now we are even making less 44\
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Monoral
                              • Mar 2014

Hello everyone

Has anybody here handled BBS AW18 parka 2 yet?
                              I'm curious about the fabric thickness. I am not looking for full on wool coat or anything but i do live in a rather cold climate so im after something a little bit on the thicker side.

Comment

• stagename
                                • Oct 2011

How's the sizing for LUC? Eyeing a jacket, I have an athletic built. Any help greatly appreciated.
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎